Where to buy more Platnum Coins?

WWEBakoWWEBako Registered Users 6 Posts
Ok I have done EVERYTHING there is to do, but get LASt map piece for the new hidden area. I am literally down to 40/40 in the Crossbow Hunt Series to get the LAST map piece, but it says I need to upgrade to a crossbow with 951 power. But I only have 16 coins. Need like 50 more to upgrade to that power. But I have completed EVERYTHING else there is to complete to earn coins. So how the hell am I suppose to upgrade to finish and get the last map piece?

Comments

• David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    WWEBako wrote: »
    Ok I have done EVERYTHING there is to do, but get LASt map piece for the new hidden area. I am literally down to 40/40 in the Crossbow Hunt Series to get the LAST map piece, but it says I need to upgrade to a crossbow with 951 power. But I only have 16 coins. Need like 50 more to upgrade to that power. But I have completed EVERYTHING else there is to complete to earn coins. So how the hell am I suppose to upgrade to finish and get the last map piece?

So rare hunts are closed for region 6,7, and hidden 1 and you need platinum to upgrade xbow to finish region 7 xbow hunt series....good question. Most people either used gold to make required upgrades or had excess platinum to start with. Looking forward to seeing the answer as to whether Glu made it impossible to complete without gold or zombie deer trick.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • WWEBakoWWEBako Registered Users 6 Posts
    I am willing to buy more coins if need b. Where do we buy them?
    I am willing to buy more coins if need b. Where do we buy them?

1st question: do you have a "specials" icon on the main screen? And if yes, does it bring you to the page with a "free gold" or "special offers" icon? And if yes, try watching 30 second advertisements for free gold or another offer that doesn't cost real money.

To answer your question directly: press the "+" symbol (usually upper right side of screen).
    iPhone 4, usually.
    I have done that, and don't see a single thing for buying Coins. Just gold and cash. That is why I am asking where do we find the coins? And how do we watch the videos on FB? When I had the game on mobile you could do that. But on FB version, it only shows me **** you have to pay for to earn free gold. That is NOT free if you have to sign up or pay for **** to earn it
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Hmmm, I have over 1100 Platinum left over even after doing a few upgrades to the Barton...and I did not even use gold for any.
    Say What??
    I have done that, and don't see a single thing for buying Coins. Just gold and cash. That is why I am asking where do we find the coins? And how do we watch the videos on FB? When I had the game on mobile you could do that. But on FB version, it only shows me **** you have to pay for to earn free gold. That is NOT free if you have to sign up or pay for **** to earn it

I should have clarified, you can only buy gold, not platinum coins; but you should be able to upgrade your xbow with gold.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    Where do I find videos to watch for free gold on the FB version?
    Where do I find videos to watch for free gold on the FB version?

Not sure if videos are available on FB, but try doing a forum search on "GLU GOLD: Tips and Tricks" - it gives suggestions on how to acquire gold by playing other Glu games that make more gold available to use on DH.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    Have you done all the Rare Hunts in all the regions?
    Roone wrote: »
    Have you done all the Rare Hunts in all the regions?

Yes, all I have left is this one last hunt to get the last map piece have finished the original hidden area, all 10 standard hunt zones,
    Tdub wrote: »
    Hmmm, I have over 1100 Platinum left over even after doing a few upgrades to the Barton...and I did not even use gold for any.

Barton Hawk bow has to be upgraded to complete hidden 2 map. Hmmmm is right.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    ya, sounds like WWE got carried away with upgrading everything.

I suggest that you only upgrade with platinum when it is required to complete the hunt.

you might have to buy an upgrade or 2 with gold to get back on track.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
    David T wrote: »
    Barton Hawk bow has to be upgraded to complete hidden 2 map. Hmmmm is right.

I was refering to the Barton MK VII...
    Say What??
    I was refering to the Barton MK VII...

That's a few steps ahead of WWE...I had some extra platinum from zombie deer trick to upgrade the Dixon xbow so I could complete xbow series. Not sure how WWE didn't have enough platinum for Dixon if you were able to do it without gold or zombie deer platinum.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    Never said I did not have zombie platinum...I have finished everything...hunts, events, everything and have over 1000 Platinum left over. Just dont understand how he is short????
    Say What??
    Never said I did not have zombie platinum...I have finished everything...hunts, events, everything and have over 1000 Platinum left over. Just dont understand how he is short????

really it makes perfect sence. you only need certain things to around lvl 4 to complete R7 series, and he most likely spent his plat on upgrading something besides power to a high lvl spending all of his plat. and its usually only power and stability that are required at first. also he couldve upgraded the nagano and SA02 with plat if he has those... there are many ways he couldve spent his plat too early.
    Choice Dude on Board
  • possumpossum Registered Users 38 Posts
    I used plat on every upgrade and everything completed, and I have 1500 plat
    possum wrote: »
    I used plat on every upgrade and everything completed, and I have 1500 plat

I have 1392 with everything completed, but if one were to spend their gold on the wrong things early on, it is possible that they will have to use gold to finish the missions.
    Choice Dude on Board