DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
?????

just got a 26 MB update, nothing there
My device: iPhone 5c
Choice Dude on Board

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I just got it also. Nothing appeared to change.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    ?????

I can confirm there were a bunch of urgent bug fixes in there. Not sure what else.
  • Options
    ok, thanks for the quick reply

I was stunned at first, thinking is the event already here! lol
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    ok, thanks for the quick reply

I was stunned at first, thinking is the event already here! lol

No, not yet. ;)
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    My game freezes for a few seconds at the beginning of every hunt..... Anything that can be done to fix this?
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    My game freezes for a few seconds at the beginning of every hunt..... Anything that can be done to fix this?

I can confirm there is a short freeze at the begining of each round, not a few seconds but maybe half a second freeze a second in...

I am on iPhone 5c

I heard others mention it before, but I didnt really notice it until thule came out, it might just be getting worse
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    There was an update to standard region 7, but I haven't noticed any differences and I also didn't have any bugs in that region if something was 'fixed'. I did notice that the shooting area in Hidden 2 was corrected in the hunts from the elevated platform that has the ice bridge under you. Before this update, there was an invisible ice shield that would show close up ice splatter when you tried to shoot below you (close to the platform you're standing on, but had an open view to the ice bridge and hole on right.)
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    David T wrote: »
    There was an update to standard region 7, but I haven't noticed any differences and I also didn't have any bugs in that region if something was 'fixed'. I did notice that the shooting area in Hidden 2 was corrected in the hunts from the elevated platform that has the ice bridge under you. Before this update, there was an invisible ice shield that would show close up ice splatter when you tried to shoot below you (close to the platform you're standing on, but had an open view to the ice bridge and hole on right.)

Yea, considering the size of the update they must've fixed alot.

Hopefully now we wont have to see any more threads about people having issues.

Here's to a more positive forum!

Cheers, John
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    After the update I had to redownload regions 7 and 8 maps. I guess there were fixes in both those regions. It would be cool is some giraffes sneaked into that update :)
  • Options
    I'm not sure if I just got used to being more accurate when shooting at the Muskoxen in standard 10, but it seems like the targeting areas for head shots has become more accurate to the visual image.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Glad you like the update because I don't. The video frame rate is terrible now with left/right pans moving in a horrible stuttery fashion now instead of smoothly, making aiming difficult. Also, on my Android tablet, I get pop up ads appearing in the middle of a hunt. They were annoying enough anyway, but now they're doubly so!
  • Options
    pistoff wrote: »
    Glad you like the update because I don't. The video frame rate is terrible now with left/right pans moving in a horrible stuttery fashion now instead of smoothly, making aiming difficult. Also, on my Android tablet, I get pop up ads appearing in the middle of a hunt. They were annoying enough anyway, but now they're doubly so!

I noticed the stutter in the motion too, thought it might have been just me.....obviously they wouldn't have done that on purpose, weird fix if they were trying to figure out freezing screens for some people.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    David T wrote: »
    I noticed the stutter in the motion too, thought it might have been just me.....obviously they wouldn't have done that on purpose, weird fix if they were trying to figure out freezing screens for some people.

I have noticed it as well.

this is just a theory, but i think it might be because of the total size of the app now. because it wasnt until the thule update that my hunts were lagging at the beginning. now this little patch added lag to whenever i make fast movements.

As for the ads I only have them at the end same as it was before here on iPhone, but the no thanks button is now where it should be, so that I dont accidently open the ad when i click next lol... but yet my brain is so used to it being where it was before i still open the ****** ad!
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    Major addition to the sponsorpay interface on the android platform. New sponsorpay interface has much smaller gold credit payouts.
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Have not noticed any problems here....
    Say What??
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Nuvver update for Android in the Play Store...
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    Nuvver update for Android in the Play Store...

Got fisrt up date like other above and follow playstore update. I got new menu on free glu gold: sponsor pay, trial play and video play. I have tried 3 apps from both sponsor and trial but no gold reward :(
    And video play doesnot work no video to play??, it may regional specific. :p
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    brodeen wrote: »
    Got fisrt up date like other above and follow playstore update. I got new menu on free glu gold: sponsor pay, trial play and video play. I have tried 3 apps from both sponsor and trial but no gold reward :(
    And video play doesnot work no video to play??, it may regional specific. :p

Oh is this like the menu we have on ios? we have all offers, free offers, and video offer. but it is tapjoy not sponsorpay

or is it "trialpay" not "trial play" as an option for you? because trialpay is another company.. a little confusing, I Know!
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    ?????

The update changed how the "free Glu credits" page looked like (Android). Now there are three category bars to tap: Sponsorpay, trialpay and videos. Other than that nothing new in the game itself, had to redownload some of the maps though.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    brodybuckbrodybuck Registered Users 19 Posts
    The new update added more glitches, like the stuttering and the gold chest popping up a lot. Right in the middle of a hunt! Very hard to play without losing my temper! Why did they do this? And will it get fixed by the next memorial event? I'm on android phone and tablet.
  • Options
    jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    Has anyone got gold thru the video since the update? I have got none and it still blinks like it is going to load a video.
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    jgrammentz wrote: »
    Has anyone got gold thru the video since the update? I have got none and it still blinks like it is going to load a video.

I am still getting about 30 videos a day on my iPhone.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    jgrammentz wrote: »

If your button of video play doesnot work you can check the trialpay button there some video too to watch. I got 3 or so in a row of glu gold when I went "abroad".
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet