Options

Accidentaly paid 64 gold (or something like that) :(

Edygr4Edygr4 Registered Users 29 Posts
I gave them accidentaly for Dixon Snare :(. Can I get them back?

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I don't think so. Your only option would be to submit a trouble ticket. Buy I don't think that customer service would or could give the gold back.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Edygr4 wrote: »
    I gave them accidentaly for Dixon Snare :(. Can I get them back?

dont think so, so that kinda sucks.

but it is not that bad, because there is a limited supply of plat. meaning that you would never be able to do all of the plat upgrades that exist in the game unless you use gold for them
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    ... because there is a limited supply of plat. meaning that you would never be able to do all of the plat upgrades that exist in the game unless you use gold for them

You sure about that????
    Say What??
  • Options
    Edygr4Edygr4 Registered Users 29 Posts
    Well I did it with no gold on the last event, the rare hunts cannot be epuisable in such a short time. + I only have 90 gold now, I was keeping money for the Memorial Event :(.
    So, Glu, if you care about players, you could give my gold back. If you think only at money, just think I could give you more of them if I would buy the weapon(s) in the Memorial event!
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Edygr4 wrote: »
    Well I did it with no gold on the last event, the rare hunts cannot be epuisable in such a short time. + I only have 90 gold now, I was keeping money for the Memorial Event :(.
    So, Glu, if you care about players, you could give my gold back. If you think only at money, just think I could give you more of them if I would buy the weapon(s) in the Memorial event!

Mentioning this on the forum won't get your gold back. Glu does not have acess to your account. I mentioned above your only option is to submit a trouble ticket.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool: