Options

Isle of Thule -- Hidden 2

jimpowell8252jimpowell8252 Registered Users 1 Posts
Any suggestions on getting past Hunting Series 68/80. Cant get those crazy leopards with a heart shot.:(

Comments

• Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    If you have drink, use it to slow down the time and their moves.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Use your shotgun as a backup and nail them when they attack...
    Say What??
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I don't recall how many you need to kill on that one with a heart shot, but what you can do is use the animal call after failing, the hunt starts with your kills still counted, leaving you to kill the balance remaining versus starting over giving you a better chance at completing the hunt. Hope this helps
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    yes, but you cannot use animal call if you die, you have to kill them all ad be missing a heart shot.

I didnt have any trouble on this hunt, is it a predator hunt? (standing still) cause if so you just have to use the quiet ol' bow and kill em all before they know you are there
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    68 was tough.
    I did it with a IR battery consumable to give me extra IR time as well as an energy drink to slow things down. Had both in place before firing my first shot. Seemed easy with both consumables being used...
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    SubH2O wrote: »
    68 was tough.
    I did it with a IR battery consumable to give me extra IR time as well as an energy drink to slow things down. Had both in place before firing my first shot. Seemed easy with both consumables being used...

Lots of people say 68 is tough....what was #68 again?
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    Lots of people say 68 is tough....what was #68 again?

5 leopards with a heart shot.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    SubH2O wrote: »
    5 leopards with a heart shot.

Awhhhh yes....that WAS fun. I remember debating about using the my Cog rifle, Oxford AR, or bow on a few of them; depending on the animals reaction times...bows seem to make more of a difference on some animals/scenes but not necessarily on others. Sometimes stealth shots makes a big difference, but on some hunts the fast music starts anyway, so the reaction time of the animals hearing the shot was superseded by the predetermined built in 'it's time for animals to run' programming. The MK VII bow maxed out is my new AR...there's only a few level 10 hunts where I notice the difference between the MK and the Oxford, despite the 1000 power rating difference.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Slidla11Slidla11 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I found the easy way is use the shotgun and let them attack then nail them. The predators are easy because they don't run and hide
  • Options
    GatormanGatorman Registered Users 12 Posts
    I used my double barrel shot gun, I fired one shot in the air and nailed them when they attacked !
  • Options
    omit98omit98 Registered Users 7 Posts
    There are a number of 5 animal heart shot hunts in Thule. Most of them took me a few tries, they are pretty hard.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    yep, killed three with bow, and the other two with shotgun when they attacked (or two and three)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    RomeoWhiskeyHotelRomeoWhiskeyHotel Registered Users 12 Posts
    I went with the sport drink like Brodeen was saying. Problem is (at least on my device) that the Heart was not defined as the leapard leeps upon you. This is the only hunt that I had not seen this happen.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I had the same issue, no slo mo attack with the heart showing. I killed the last one after he'd knocked me down, but before the killer blow by just keeping tapping the fire button and looking about!
  • Options
    russruss Registered Users 7 Posts
    Let them attack and blast them with your shotgun
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    I had the same issue, no slo mo attack with the heart showing. I killed the last one after he'd knocked me down, but before the killer blow by just keeping tapping the fire button and looking about!

I had no idea this was possible! I'm gonna have to try it lol
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool: