Options

Any guesses?

todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
:eek: So we're do we think the new region will take place? Jungle or forest? And could we see a new species to hunt, I for on would like to see mountain lions, they are a ferocious predator. And from what I have seen(Nat. Geo) they are some sneaky s.o.b.'s !! What is your input.. let's keep it real, no aliens or werewolves! Yea I know zombie deer? That was a novelty hunt, just like x-mas hunts. They're goofy but fun. I hope they continue with them, a turkey hunt for thanksgiving would be cool! T.F.
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx

Comments

• Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I'd like to see region 11 or a future region in Australia. There are some pretty exotic animals there that would give us a break from the norm... Of course there are a few species of deer such as the red deer that we have already hunted as to keep in line with the title of the game. But can you imagine the frilled necked Lizard minding its own business on a predator hunt and after hearing a shot its mouth opens wide and its neck flares and starts chasing you?! The flying fox would be a frightening creature to hunt at night. Who wouldn't want to kill a Tasmanian devil? Throw in a salt water crocodile and a red kangaroo and we have a very interesting region I'd want to play over and over!
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I agree. Australia would be my favorite. But I don't expect it just yet, the regions have just been getting colder, I am wondering if it will be another cold area, or if we will start heading south again? I bet we are gonna see a warmer climate in 11.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    The Andes.

Jaguars, Alpacas, tree sloths, etc.

Or Antarctica

Rabid penguin assault, leopard seals that attack from below, psycho seagull attacks.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    Australia would be great! I'd get a 6-pack of Fosters and settle in, but my first trophy hunt I'd probably miss my shot Ha!
  • Options
    Also I would like to see something in Russia, do they even play this game over there?
  • Options
    Russia would be a nice destination as well. Bring on the Tur!
  • Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Australia gets my vote
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    I'll give you a hint… Region 11 will be warmer.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Tropical maybe? Arizona desert glad were having a break from the cold
    ( + )
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Considering almost every region aside from region 1 and hidden region seem to be in Alaska or Africa, I really hope it is somewhere else, like South America. Or Australia. But based on glu habits and other regions, and the fact that Siberia is cold, it might just be Nigeria. :)

I would say South America since the boar fit in, but then again they had boar in Thule :/
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    vid666vid666 Registered Users 76 Posts
    Here is my prediction: Mexico... and more specifically... Sonora desert region. Animals to include whitetail deer (reused whitetails), coues deer (reskinned whitails), Barbary sheep (reskinned Dall sheep), Mexican gray wolves (reskinned article gray wolves), desert coyote (reskinned jackals), toucans (reskinned hornbills), javelinas (reskinned boars), then reuse some elk and black bears, and throw in a jaguar (reskinned leopard). Finally just reuse the Sahara landscapes and throw in a few extra shrubs. This would be a very easy path of least resistance region using reskinned everything. I am thinking Mexico to appeal to the large Hispanic player base. I personally want a Patagonia region hunt shooting orcas along the Beach who scoop you and toss you in the air like seals if you miss, onslaught hunts on Magellan peguins waddling along, and some elephant seal predator hunts that don't go down easy.
  • Options
    I think you hit the nail on the head! Makes sense (sad to say) but if they can reskin a deer and a jackal into zombies anything is possible.
  • Options
    I'm Hispanic........ I vote for Australia lol
  • Options
    I am African and I vote for Patagonia, South America... But my guess is still Mexico!
  • Options
    It doesn't really matter where the new region will be to be honest with you, I'll still play it and probably complain how easy it was, how great the graphics were, how the animals were the same just named differently but more importantly, how much I loved it! :) I just hope eventually Australia gets a region.
  • Options
    comtoise70comtoise70 Registered Users 21 Posts
    bonjour je pense a l'australie et je l'espere
  • Options
    comtoise70 wrote: »
    bonjour je pense a l'australie et je l'espere
    Nice! Another vote for Patagonia, South America. I take back all those curses I regularly direct towards the French for flinging cows and other vile things in my general direction.