Options

Who else thinks Glu should add small game, like squirrel hunting to Deer Hunter?

TheDude621989TheDude621989 Registered Users 5 Posts
I was sitting on the couch playing Deer Hunter the other day and thinking back to some of my own hunts. I was knocking down turkey's and thinking about my own turkey hunts. I know Glu is trying to bring in exotic animals and far away places but like so many hunters out there, small game hunting is what I started with before advancing to larger animals. I still have a blast going out into the fall woods and sitting under a big oak tree with my .410/.22, waiting to see a squirrel come out on a limb so I can pick it off. Maybe I'm just a redneck as well because squirrel is some of my favorite game to eat. Since there's two major species that hunters go for like the common Gray squirrel and the slightly larger Fox Squirrel there would be some different yet fun challenges that could be created. I just think it would be a good move for Glu because they could bring out small caliber rifles, small gauge shotguns, and .22 pistols to be purchased and decked out with newer parts. Is there anybody else out there that thinks this would be fun for us and yet profitable for Glu? It would be just like a timed pheasant hunt except you'd have to get 10 squirrels in that amount of time. Make it challenging by having some sit on limbs and barely move and some hop along the ground just like a real-life squirrel hunt!

Comments

• Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I'm down to shoot whatever! There's hundreds of species out there and we've probably hunted less than 30 :) Bring on the squirrels!
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    I'm not a small game hunter, but I love shooting rimfire weapons. I'm sure I'd love it in this game, as well. I'd be open to a target, skeet, clay range too. Or 3 gun! If Glu offers it up, I'm sure I'll enjoy shooting it.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    Jesus LivesJesus Lives Registered Users 123 Posts
    Why not add rats while they're at it?
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Rats aren't generally considered game. But neither are hornbills, I suppose...
    Facebook player
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Yum. Rat burger.

What's the Stallone movie in which he eats rat burger?
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    The movie is Demolition Man.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    appliancedudeappliancedude Registered Users 113 Posts
    Mmm rat. Tastes like chicken