Options

Current Event - Advice?

0f W0lves0f W0lves Registered Users 18 Posts
Hiya, folks. NEw to the forums, but had the game for a little while. I'm workin on that Legendary Crossbow at the moment. 3 trophy hunts are complete in Thule. But with the need to do as many as 9 hunts just to open a rare hunt for 22 eagles..which, by the way, isn't even a third of the cost for an upgrade that will only get me, at most, halfway to one of 3 or 4 requirements for the next trophy hunt..it's more than a little daunting.

So, any advice?

Comments

• Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    One of the things you can do is upgrade with gold. It sounds crazy but there is the ability to replenish your gold watching videos, taking surveys, downloading apps, etc whereas platinum's are only offered in special events. There is also a loophole that someone might be able to fill you in on with android that allows you to share gold earned from other glu games. Hope this helps...
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    0f W0lves0f W0lves Registered Users 18 Posts
    Thanks, Eli. Unfortunately i'm on an iphone, cause my droid broke last summer. I'll give the videos and such a try.
  • Options
    I'm gonna inbox you........
  • Options
    Tomcat1Tomcat1 Registered Users 8 Posts
    One of the things you can do is upgrade with gold. It sounds crazy but there is the ability to replenish your gold watching videos, taking surveys, downloading apps, etc whereas platinum's are only offered in special events. There is also a loophole that someone might be able to fill you in on with android that allows you to share gold earned from other glu games. Hope this helps...

Eli_the_Hunter, may I ask if you would help me learn how to share gold from other games?
  • Options
    Tomcat1 we cannot share gold with iPhones. If that is the device you're using, or any apple device, open up safari and go to tapjoy.com, here you can register and earn hundreds to thousands of gold bars just by downloading games or apps for free. Check it out and hopefully you can jump on board with the rest of us gold hunters :)