Options

new G&H memorial event: some stats

Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
30 hunts in region 6 total 139 platinums to be earned
30 hunts in region 7, total 200 platinums to be earned
the two new assault rifles cost around 1100 gold each to fully upgrade (less than that with platinums but I like to hoard these)
Playing on LG G4 (Android)

Comments

• Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    For iPad users, maybe everyone?

4 new assault rifles, 3 can be purchased for gold, you only need the two least expensive to complete the G&H events. If you're going for the least expensive route, complete as many hunts as you can until a G&H AR is required and you will probably get the 60-66% off "one time offer" deal. You only need to upgrade the barrel and ammo up to level 6 to complete the events, no other upgrades required. The "G&H Veteran" for region 6 and the "G&H Elite Soldier" or "G&H Elite Patriot" for region 7. Completed region 7 gets you the region 11 assault rifle "Rohman Collie" (redone Hauer Extractor).
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    BeekerBeeker Registered Users 57 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    ... region 11 assault rifle "Rohman Collie" (redone Hauer Extractor).

With a Rohman Pitbull (shotgun) paint job.
    Great write up David, thanks for the details.
  • Options
    streplesstreples Registered Users 85 Posts
    hi guys, does Region 11 opened yet ?
    and how to get the "Rohman Collie" in detail, thank you :)
  • Options
    comtoise70comtoise70 Registered Users 21 Posts
    The new event is already open at you ,because here in France not open ,if you have photo of new rifle to assault show to see thank you
  • Options
    ah sorry com, i can't posted new pics..
    the problem is i havent seen new update on facebook XD
    Region 10 still the last map, no more arrow to click on right side.
    despite there is new news in game menu showing about platinum eagles and weapon for Region 11, there are no new sale on weapon shop....i guess glu applying updates not just by countries, but also interface..i bet its apple and droid pro 1st :P lol
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Region 11 is not coming out yet, it's a Memorial Day event on region 6 and 7 that is out. Complete the 30 hunts on region 7 and you win the new assault rifle for region 11 :)
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    Region 11 is not coming out yet, it's a Memorial Day event on region 6 and 7 that is out. Complete the 30 hunts on region 7 and you win the new assault rifle for region 11 :)

do u mind explaining technically? XD
    is it any hunt or rare hunts ? my region 6 & 7 already completed, so i did 30 hunts on contract hunt...but still no sign from the news girl popup XD
    and one more thing, do guns we used at region 7 affecting the gun prize ? should we used the lower/same/higher level? ty :)
  • Options
    The game needs to update. A new icon will appear on the region. You will have to buy new weapons to compete in this event. The guns can only be bought with gold and upgraded with platinum eagles or gold. Play a few of the hunts and you will get a one time offer which lowers the cost of the weapon. In the picture below the new event is the one right next to the rare hunts. Hope this helped :)

8B5E695A-C91A-4DDF-8E0E-B8E5ADF49654_zps4tabityu.jpg
  • Options
    ah thats right, i dont have that assault rifle icon, neither at 6 or 7.
    aarrggh how to update it, is there any manual update .exe? lol
    thanks a lot bru, these pics are great! hv fun hunting then, ty.
  • Options
    Depends on the operating system you're using. Check your App Store for the update. I play on iOS and it came through yesterday evening
  • Options
    ZaphodZaphod Registered Users 33 Posts
    Thanks for the stats. Just one observation. Why hoard the platinum coins. They are earned in the game and will soon be like the hunter bucks - worthless. I rather keep my gold. They tend to keep their value better and can be transferred to other Glu games
    Galaxy S4 + Galaxy Note 10.1
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Zaphod wrote: »
    Thanks for the stats. Just one observation. Why hoard the platinum coins. They are earned in the game and will soon be like the hunter bucks - worthless. I rather keep my gold. They tend to keep their value better and can be transferred to other Glu games

I use the same philosophy of spending bucks before platinum and platinum before gold, whenever possible. Gold has the most universal use and value.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    I had 6,000 gold bars, for iOS, that's quite a bit. I wanted to save these platinum's for the next event so I'll be ahead and able to upgrade without waiting. I only upgraded when I needed to so I saved a bit and probably will never fully upgrade these new guns unless they are eventually changed and able to upgrade with hunter bucks. I would've held on to my gold if it wasn't so easy to replenish, I'm able to accumulate anywhere from 60-100 gold bars a day using tapjoy and I have almost 60 million hunter bucks, it just made more sense to me to hold on to the one currency that has been the hardest to stash. But I respect your thinking and strategy, there really is no right way to play the game except enjoying it, which I sure do. Happy hunting!
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    I'm envious of you guys with all the gold. I play on Facebook, and the offers are pretty cruddy there. Like 10 gold to subscribe to Sports Illustrated and stuff like that. No videos, at least not that I've ever run across.

As it stands, I'm finished with the last rare hunts and hidden region 2, and still don't have the Barton MK7 fully upgraded. I'm on the 26th of 30 of the region 6 G&H Memorial Event. The platinum is adding up slooooowly when you have to keep upgrading that AR. I'm guessing they know what they are doing, and we'll be able to fully upgrade everything in time though.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    costs around 1300 platinums to fully upgrade all 3's G&H.. ouch, 2800's left :P
    as for Roman Collies' its best to fully upgrade with bucks, import time only 5 minutes, its fast dont hv to use any golds. Except for the thermo scope and extra mags, but i think it won't necessary at all hahaha~
    Nice weapon for Collie's, same stability, reload and fire rate with Grantham Oxford when fully upgraded, sound more harsh a bit but more power. loooking forward for the Region 11 launch.

PS @gluadmin : would u kindly make the ammo slot more fancy and stylist & get rid these smooth labyrinth snail things lol :P ty.
  • Options
    comtoise70comtoise70 Registered Users 21 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    For iPad users, maybe everyone?

4 new assault rifles, 3 can be purchased for gold, you only need the two least expensive to complete the G&H events. If you're going for the least expensive route, complete as many hunts as you can until a G&H AR is required and you will probably get the 60-66% off "one time offer" deal. You only need to upgrade the barrel and ammo up to level 6 to complete the events, no other upgrades required. The "G&H Veteran" for region 6 and the "G&H Elite Soldier" or "G&H Elite Patriot" for region 7. Completed region 7 gets you the region 11 assault rifle "Rohman Collie" (redone Hauer Extractor).

Thank you for your explanations ,very useful in France passes without problem by saving my turntables
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Zaphod wrote: »

well, for android users it is relatively easy to replenish your gold, continuously, through the shared gwallet, by playing other Glu games. There is only one source of platinum eagles and it is DH 2014. There may be some instance where you can only buy/upgrade a weapon or so with platinum and not gold, and hence my wariness with spending eagles. There was one specific upgrade to a bow in hidden region one where the option of using gold was disallowed...
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    renate220renate220 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I finished and did not get the region 11 rifle. Is anyone else having this problem?
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    are you sire you finished region 7
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    streples wrote: »
    costs around 1300 platinums to fully upgrade all 3's G&H.. ouch, 2800's left :P
    as for Roman Collies' its best to fully upgrade with bucks, import time only 5 minutes, its fast dont hv to use any golds. Except for the thermo scope and extra mags, but i think it won't necessary at all hahaha~
    Nice weapon for Collie's, same stability, reload and fire rate with Grantham Oxford when fully upgraded, sound more harsh a bit but more power. loooking forward for the Region 11 launch.

PS @gluadmin : would u kindly make the ammo slot more fancy and stylist & get rid these smooth labyrinth snail things lol :P ty.
    Twin drums