Options

Club Hunts

0f W0lves0f W0lves Registered Users 18 Posts
These club hunts are beyond me. Why, exactly, does it take three close range shots from my maxed out shotgun to kill a wolf? Two shots from a rifle with 2040 power to kill a zebra.

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Are you using a lower region weapon to play a higher region club hunt? That is the only reason why it would take more shots to kill an animal.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    0f W0lves0f W0lves Registered Users 18 Posts
    Region 10 shotgun and region 7 assault rifle :/
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Work on getting the region 11 assault rifle and use it in the club hunts. This gun is a beast!
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    paul jonespaul jones Registered Users 2 Posts
    How do I get a club hunt code???
  • Options
    Club hunts are only available to iOS users.... There is no need for a code, just click the tab
  • Options
    noahlafonnoahlafon Registered Users 3 Posts
    Can someone explain why in the club hunts do I sometimes get my money for them and sometimes not? I play the hunts everyday, but it seems I only randomly get the reward dollars...?
  • Options
    Each club hunt has a timer. Some club hunts are completed long before the timer runs out and some are completed close to the end, either way the hunter bucks will not be rewarded until the timer is done. If the timer finishes and the amount of animal kills is not met you will not get the reward.
  • Options
    appliancedudeappliancedude Registered Users 113 Posts
    And also when your playing standard hunts your device is not connecting with the server. When you go to a club hunt you connect with a server and you'll generally get a bunch of rewards when it syncs
  • Options
    noahlafonnoahlafon Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanks... That makes sense now. It was driving me crazy