Options

To Glu / Sponsor(not)pay

don1923don1923 Registered Users 46 Posts
As a veteran I appreciate the newest memorial day updates. Unfortunately, sponsorpay owes me 2,000 credits from last week so I can't play it. I sent all the proof in about six times and all I get is some Ooooops email back.
Sponsorpay sux and I am f'n tired of their ****. They are ripping us all off, including glu.
They are disservice to all of us!!!! Have a good f'n weekend !

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    don1923 wrote: »
    As a veteran I appreciate the newest memorial day updates. Unfortunately, sponsorpay owes me 2,000 credits from last week so I can't play it. I sent all the proof in about six times and all I get is some Ooooops email back.
    Sponsorpay sux and I am f'n tired of their ****. They are ripping us all off, including glu.
    They are disservice to all of us!!!! Have a good f'n weekend !

Sorry that happened. If you continue to communicate with SponsorPay they should ensure completed offers are honored. :/
  • Options
    don1923don1923 Registered Users 46 Posts
    Well it would be OK if it an occasional mishap. However, I spend a lot of time taking surveys downloading other apps to get gold. I recently had to close my bank account because the occasional "missing money" routine was more than occasional. Got new credit cards and now I am afraid to sign up for anything.

On top of all that, I have a good relationship with GoDaddy because I have a few domains that I buy and sell. The one thing I was very comfortable with was GoDaddy. Now sponsor pay owes me 2000 credits just for GoDaddy, not to mention all the dumb games I've had to play and not get rewarded. I almost give up.
    It would be cheaper and faster just to buy the gold.
    maybe I will contact GoDaddy and let them know what's going on with their Affiliates.

Needless to say I am po'd..I am addicted yo this DH 2014 and I've earned the gold to play the memorial hunts. Instead I'm sitting here writing this.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Just buy an apple device. You can very easily get 50 to 100 gold a day from watching videos or clicking on ads.

And if you want to download games you can earn a lot of gold.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    THOR147THOR147 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Why should we have to buy a apple device just to earn gold if we are to use gold in the game it should be available on every device and with the same frequency and reliability as with apple devices
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I've heard there's a loop hole in android that allows gold to be shared between games. I agree with you though, gold should be readily available regardless of device you choose to use. Us iOS users are fortunate to have tapjoy as a way to gather gold, other platforms need to get their stuff together to keep their gamers happy.
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    THOR147 wrote: »
    Why should we have to buy a apple device just to earn gold if we are to use gold in the game it should be available on every device and with the same frequency and reliability as with apple devices

I was sort of joking when I said to buy an apple device. It just seems like all of the complaints about DH comes from android users.
  • Options
    You know you weren't joking Shep ;)
  • Options
    Your right. Lol
  • Options
    LOL!!!!
    I hate apple too, but glad I play this game on iOS lol
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    LOL!!!!
    I hate apple too, but glad I play this game on iOS lol

yea ditto :)
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    Maybe we should start a thread naming the worst offenders that don't pay, and if we complain to the primary advertisers with BBB complaints, they might start contacting the company that there paying to generate leads for them and inquire as to why there getting so many complaints.
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    that has been my hope for sometime now, but apparently the people that read your tapjoy and trialpay tickets do not care, they seem to just be worker bees lol
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board