G&H Memorial Event now OPen

PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
Time 4 sum Killing

Comments

• Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Pretty easy event. Finished it this morning and have fully upgraded the Region 11 AR.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    Upgrading my "Collie" as we speak...& yes....WAAY to easy
  • DocMadzDocMadz Registered Users 6 Posts
    Is it also open for Android users?
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    YessUR Doc!!! Jus spent 409 Gold coinsfor the sight upgrade on my "Collie"! I couldn't help myself. LOL. ###DH14 JUNKIE###
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    PZO wrote: »
    YessUR Doc!!! Jus spent 409 Gold coinsfor the sight upgrade on my "Collie"! I couldn't help myself. LOL. ###DH14 JUNKIE###

I'm not going to use my gold for that upgrade.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • DocMadzDocMadz Registered Users 6 Posts
    PZO wrote: »

Thanks for the reply. Mine hasn't downloaded yet. I restarted my tablet three times, restarted the game at least 10 times, but nothing. I hope it comes around soon.
  • russruss Registered Users 7 Posts
    Had it done in less than 3 hours
  • stungem75xstungem75x Registered Users 5 Posts
    I completed those hunts too. How do I move on to other hunts? Region 11? Anymore hidden region hunts? I'm ready for a new challenge.
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Just be patient.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • SenkoSenko Registered Users 30 Posts
    I recently lost everything due to a glitch, I"m wondering how long this event will go for in order to decide if its even worth bothering?
    events seem to last about a month, this helps to reduce the number of players that purchase guns with gold and fail to complete the event. thus reducing the number of dissatisfied customers
    Choice Dude on Board
  • SenkoSenko Registered Users 30 Posts
    Thanks, now I just need to work out what guns are used as I"m being offered a one time discount on a "G&H Arbiter" and it'd be a shame to miss out on the 90% discount of I actually need the thing.
    one time offers are really good as they are usually the only time you will get a discount on a weapon. they come on the 3rd hunt of weapon series.

the guns needed are the soldier and the veteran. the R6 veteran is 79 on one time offer, and the solidier is 129 i think, but you should get more than that just in case i am wrong
    Choice Dude on Board
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    The soldier AR one time offer was 159.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    As far as the discount on the G+H arbiter 90% off...GET IT!! But I assume you already have it's a nice rifle.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • RocketsmauiRocketsmaui Registered Users 3 Posts
    Why won't I get a weapon for completing the g&h series????? Nothing I'm ****ed
  • RocketsmauiRocketsmaui Registered Users 3 Posts
    Why won't I get a weapon for completing the g&h series????? Nothing I'm ****ed