trialpay where did it go

possumpossum Registered Users 38 Posts
What happened to trialpay? It disappeared it wasnt the best but it had few videos that you could get gold from pretty easy..im on droid so cant do tapjoy.com deal....

Comments

• WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    Gone with the Wind.
    Payouts were so miniscule that it was not of much value. I vote that tapjoy comes to Android. I have it in another Android game and it works much better.
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Recently, the video play won't do as well as the trialpay disappeared. Worst not all app on sponsor and trialpay works well with glu gold reward.:(
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    seems that trialpay has just recently come to mobile, and glu is giving them a try.

I have used trialpay on a glu beta game, and it is horible. Please glu, only use tapjoy :) at least on iphone
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    seems that trialpay has just recently come to mobile, and glu is giving them a try.

I have used trialpay on a glu beta game, and it is horible. Please glu, only use tapjoy :) at least on iphone

...yeah, fully agree, 'horrible' is just about a very meek expression for the way it is... but it IS BETA after all so it might improve in the future...?
  • BeekerBeeker Registered Users 57 Posts
    Normally I play on iPhone, but decided I wasn't spending enough hours of my life on one game, so I started a game on Facebook. I haven't had much success earning gold on FB. I complete the offers but never get paid. Has anyone had success contacting trialpay? When I click on the support link (or go straight to their website) I get the same web page asking to log in with FB, but the page just sits there reloading over and over.