Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
How the heck do you do it?
How long have you been playing?
Any tips you'd like to share?
:cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
Prev1

Comments

• brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Who...where you can see that stat.. let me know Eli..
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Use your Apple ID and log into Game Center. Once the game loads select options, Game Center, leaderboard. It'll show your stats and where you rank among the 20+ million players around the world. Then you can click on that and see what the top 75 looks like. I'm #25. The leader has almost double the kills I have :)
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    I am Level 97 on my Ipad with 57.5K kills ranked around 460 I think. On FB1 I am at level 77 but they don't offer Game Center to see total stats...and I am on Level 23 on FB2...
    I started back in Feb. on the Ipad and sometime in late April on FB1 and just last week on FB2.
    Say What??
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    The #1 guy on Gamecenter started playing after me. Because I remember when he passed me a few months ago. He has to be using gold to restore his energy. His kills total per day is amazing.
    I can only get 1000-1200 kills per day and he gets at least twice that.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    ive was convinced that he was cheating, but i guess you would notice.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
    so i know energy cost 10 gold to refill, how much is an energy drink? cause he could be using them on the bird hunts everytime he gets one
    Choice Dude on Board
    I don't think he is cheating because all of the other cheaters stats never change.

And I also don't think he is buying club hunt permits. He is getting the same amount of club hunts per day as me.

Maybe he just found a better way to get gold. Because he would have to be spending a lot of gold on energy to het that high on the leaderboard.
    I think the energy drinks are 12 gold. I could be wrong. I have never bought an energy drink.
    yea i guess 26k hunts is alot so he must be buying energy. next guy has like 21k in total... and im assuming club hunts are included in total lol
    Choice Dude on Board
    Club hunts are not counted in the normal hunts total.
    ok so he has 5k more normal hunts than anyone, and he ALSO has 5.5k club hunts! thats ridiculous.
    Choice Dude on Board
    I play a lot but I can't imagine playing that much.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Maybe a Glu account for testing/QA? They would have free gold.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    casajr wrote: »
    Maybe a Glu account for testing/QA? They would have free gold.

I dont think that they would put their account on the leaderboards.
    Choice Dude on Board
    I just wanna know if he can share some tips..... I would love to play club hunts more than once but just can't seem to get the game to sync with my Facebook account, and I've tried just about everything! It took forever to get on the top 75 and even longer to crack the top 25 from there.... Any tips to get where he is would be welcomed :)
    The guy doesn't work for Glu. He has posted before on this forum. And he also friended me on Gamecenter.
  • LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    Where do you find gamecenter? Is it on the forum?
    no it is on iPhone. it comes preinstalled and works for pretty much all of your game, and tracks achhievements etc.
    Choice Dude on Board
    Los wrote: »
    Where do you find gamecenter? Is it on the forum?

If you play on an apple device the Game Center app should be in your utilities folder. Open it up and log in with your iTunes user name. You'll be able to see the games you play associated with Game Center. Click on the deer hunter game and you will see the top 25 and so forth..... Let me know if it works.
  • LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    I just found it, but it's got me at 2,049 kills, I got that many in the first week.
    yea mine did the same thing, it said there was some kind of internet problem, so I restarted my phone and reopened it.

Now I am at 24k even though I should be at around 40k
    Choice Dude on Board
    I play on both an iPad and an iPhone. My Game Center numbers are identical on the two devices, which means that it is adding both devices together.

Looks like you need to get a couple more phones and tablets to get the really large numbers.
    casajr wrote: »
    I play on both an iPad and an iPhone. My Game Center numbers are identical on the two devices, which means that it is adding both devices together.

Looks like you need to get a couple more phones and tablets to get the really large numbers.

Woah! I didnt think of that!!!

knowing that shep will do this, you have created a monster! lol
    Choice Dude on Board
    I do have an iPad but I prefer to play on my iPhone, since I always have my phone with me and don't want to carry around an iPad. Plus I don't have the patience or the energy to start this game from the beginning again.

But I do like the idea of playing this game on a bigger screen. And the next iPhone is rumored to have a 6!inch screen. I just hope I can transfer my progress to a new device. From this forum I know the transfer of your progress doesn't always work.
    Yes, I'm buying Apple stock as we speak, anticipating the big bump in sales.
    iphone 6 would be fun!
    Choice Dude on Board
    I like playing on my Mini over the iphone. I always have it since I travel a lot and use it as an eBook reader. The iPhone (4S) is too small sometimes to find the distant game and my eyes are not what they used to be. I'm holding out for the iPhone 6 if it has the rumored larger screen.
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Guys, those who play with small screen be carefull with your eyes. Try to get bigger screen.:cool:
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Using a small screen definitely makes this game more of a challenge. I usually use an iPad, but I'm all caught up, so I created another account and started a new game using an iPhone 4 (tiny screen)....way more challenging.

You notice a lot more of the changes to the game when starting over and it's kind of fun to see what new players go through.

As for the leader boards, last time I checked 55K kills ranked me around #600. But my new game with only 400 kills ranks me in the 6 millions. So even though there is close to 21 million players, less than a third of them play past region 2. Although you could manipulate the stats by not completing trophy hunts, it might be fun to see your ranking according to what region you're on.

Happy hunting everyone!
    iPhone 4, usually.
    David T wrote: »
    Using a small screen definitely makes this game more of a challenge.

Yeah, like finding that last gazelle for the lung shot or those **** distant gray geese against the gray sky in region 8.