Options

Deer Hunter 2014

I have completed all of my standard hunts (10). I have also completed 2 hidden region hunts. Is there any more hidden regions? Is there anymore standard hunts? If so, how do I get to them? Please help.

Comments

• Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    There are no more regions at this time. New regions come out about every month. So just be patient.

In the meantime, there is a memorial event in regions 6 and 7. And there may be more events before region 11 comes out.

You are required to buy the specific gold weapons for the events. So make sure you have some gold saved up, there are one time offers on the 3rd hunt in each series.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Jonnymotox1Jonnymotox1 Registered Users 13 Posts
    I had Region 10 but had problems and it never went through, Completes Hidden Region 1 and there is no Region 2 in the Hidden regions yet, I'm on a Mac and is there an Update soon? I've also completed 95% of the Bounties too, Hope something updates soon!
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    the mac version is still not available. they had to take it down to fix bugs. so mac store users will have to wait a little while longer for the new update
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    tygertyger Registered Users 1 Posts
    stungem75x wrote: »
    I have completed all of my standard hunts (10). I have also completed 2 hidden region hunts. Is there any more hidden regions? Is there anymore standard hunts? If so, how do I get to them? Please help.

what rifle did you use in region 6 to kill Ben with a heart shot?
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    tyger wrote: »
    what rifle did you use in region 6 to kill Ben with a heart shot?

With the new bow weapons available now, depending on how you play the game, sometimes it's easier to upgrade a bow to use. Is a rifle "required" or just "recommended" for Ben? I recently started up another game, but used the strategy of buying the region 7 "Clayton Rebel" when I got up to region 5.
    iPhone 4, usually.