Faq

DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts

Q: How do I get club hunts and gift/campaign codes?

A: Club hunts are only on iOS devices, there are absolutely no codes for this game, it was a feature that was never implemented.

Q: How do I sync my game between devices, or keep progress when changing phones?

A: It is not possible to sync accounts, and most players have reported that they lose all of their progress when changing phone, but the best bet is to make sure you have everything backed up.

On iPhone; You can backup to the cloud or iTunes, but the cloud seems to have a better success rate in recovery.

PLEASE COMMENT ANY INFO

Q: How do I get more gold?

A: You can either pay for it, or you can get it for free by clicking>"specials">"free gold" or...

On iPhone, you can use tapjoy.com or my.tapjoy.com (not the app, but the app is also helpful for checking the status of you offers i.e. completed, pending or incomplete. although the app is slow at loading this.)

On Android, Glu Credits are shared between most glu games, which means you can have way more gold than you will ever need. This thread shows how much gold you can get from every game, but DH Reloaded alone will be more than enough If you know how to do the daily challenges. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?...ld+tips+tricks

On Facebook, Adblock must be disabled to do offers for free gold.

Q: When do one time offers and sales pop up?

A: Usually one time offers pop up on the 3rd hunt in a hunting series, this includes the regular hunting series and the weapon series in the events. It isn't always the 3rd hunt, so before starting a hunting series at all, you should make sure you have plenty of gold if you are planning on buying the premium weapons.

Q: I have a weapon that meets all of the requirements for the hunt but it wont let me hunt! why is this?

A: A specific weapon is required. event weapons, or sometimes even for bow series (also make sure it says bow not crossbow!)

Q: Is there a way to downgrade the sights/scope on my weapon?

A: Yes, If you go to upgrade your weapon you will see the level off the upgrade in the top left corner, there are little arrows to the left and the right that you can click to change which sight you have equipped. And then just click FIT.

Q: I kill birds with an assault rifle but they won't count towards the bounty, why?

A: Only the "Ducks" in Regions 1 and 6 count towards this bounty.

Q: What are the best regions for neck and deer shots?

A: Region 6 and hidden region 1 seem to be favorited. the muntjacs, bucks, gazelle , are said to be credited for deer shots. buffalo, and moose are also good for neck shots.

Q: What is there to do when you have everything completed and purchased and have nothing left to spend cash on and now have millions of hunter bucks?

A: Just enjoy the game, play some "Gold hunter", and patiently wait for the next update to be released. If you buy a gun with gold, you can spend it on upgrades, and when the next Region comes out you will be able to spend a lot on the new weapons.

Q: When is the next region coming out?

A: New regions tend to come out monthly, and there are events that come out between each region. Also, the updates seem to come in for me on wednesday or thursdays around 8pm (EST), but it also varies depending on your device/platform.

Q: Where can I find the leaderboards and my total kills and total hunts?

A: On iPhone it is in gamecenter, there is a shortcut to gamecenter in the options tab on the first screen of the DH14 app.

On Android, Google+ log in game, then view total kills and total hunts completed.

Q: How do I take a screenshot and how do I post images to the forums?

A:You press in the home button and the lock/power button at the same time. (some devices may vary)

You have a few options to upload, Ill just mention the two that I know of...

1.Upload your images to Imgur.com, and you need to copy and paste the "BBCode" link. If you are using the mobile site there will be a dropdown bar that say "link" and you will find the bb code there (if you uploaded more than one image click the image and you will now see this).

2.Download the app photobucket and create an account if you don't have one. Once you've downloaded an image just click on it and on the left click the info circle and click on the IMG URL. It will copy the link and all you have to do is paste it on the forum. It'll show up with a bunch of numbers and letter but you can preview or once you post the photo will appear.

Q: What to do when glu credits/gold are PURCHASED but not received or disappears?
(if gold from an offer is not received, you must contact tapjoy, sponsorpay, or trialpay)

A: Please submit a ticket directly to the Customer Care Team. Please see this thread on how to do so: How-to-create-a-ticket

Please be aware that it may take from 48 hours to 5 days for a response depending on how busy they are.

If your issue is not listed above and for more info, please check this page http://ggnbb.glu.com/faq.php
you can ask around in the forums to see if anyone has any suggestions to fix your problem, but if it isn't a problem that you can fix, i.e. if it is actually a glitch in the game, you will need to submit a Customer Care ticket so that glu can help you. (links above)

If your problem is something like gold not being received, talking about it in the forums doesn't really help, but you might find that other players are having the same problem and if so, Glu will likely be fixing the bug in the next update.
My device: iPhone 5c
Choice Dude on Board

Comments

• Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Vey good. That covers everything.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    I don't think elk are credited for deer kills, but I think gazelle count. Good work!!! Very helpful post.
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    ok yea I think I mixed them up then, gonna edit it now
    Choice Dude on Board
  • beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    thanks dj for the info. let me add one or two things specific to ANDROID:

DjRadNaD wrote: »

Q; How do I sync my game between devices?

A: this is also not possible at all in any way. (also if you change phones, there is a 90% chance you will lose all progress and be very upset, and there is no way to retrieve it. Unless of course you are as wise as beerhunter and know how to back it up....he has a sticky thread with info on how to do this with android... If anyone knows how to do this for other devices please share.)

not being able to sync between devices may be true for ios but not for android. for android you can use helium to back up and restore game progress from/to your (or any other) device.

quite well possible that any kind of extraordinary wisdom might help but it sure isn't mandatory; just follow these instructions:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?103041-transfer-to-new-phone-(android)

with 'helium' (formerly 'carbon') you can backup game progress and restore it back to the same or another android device. i have done this several times now and on/between different devices; from phone to phone, from phone to tablet. anything you 'own', be it game progress ('level'), regions completed, weapons, hunter bucks or platinum will be in place on the other device.

in addition - this might be interesting for players with a 'bam!bam!bam!' attitude (like myself) - it's possible to revert to an earlier state assuming you kept the respective backup. this way you can replay certain regions or events, say the current g&h event.

feel free to inbox me if you're encountering problems using helium and i'll be glad to help if i can.

Q: How do I get more gold?

On Android, There is a way to share gold between apps using a wallet, this brings you exponentially more gold. (please can an android user reply to this thread with better knowledge, including which apps give best daily gold)

actually there is no particular 'way' to share gold on android, much more is it shared automatically as it is centrally stored on a server and any (glu) app (that uses this gold) syncs the amount of gold.

- between apps (on same device): gold is synced between apps. that's why it's possible to 'earn' gold in one app and spend it in another.

- between devices: yes, when using the same google account the gold is even shared across different devices. as the amount of gold is stored centrally on a server any app on a different device also 'knows' what gold you have. if for example you play deer hunter on your phone and then install deer hunter on your tablet gold will be synced and you're gonna have the same amount on both devices.

keep in mind that gold is synced when you spend it too; when you buy a weapon on your tablet the amount will be deducted on both, the tablet and the phone (it will just be deducted from your central gold account).

one thread covering many of the good 'gold tricks' is often forgotten, check it out:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1896-GLU-GOLD-Tips-and-Tricks&highlight=kingdom

there have been questions about ways of how to (easily) earn gold on android... yes, there are. and no, i'm not gonna comment. glu is (understandably) very strict when it comes to what they consider 'cheating' and in the past have proven to be consistent taking rapid and drastic measures, mwrhgc must know what i am talking about...

still it is clearly legit to 'use' (play) other glu games to earn more gold and then spend it in deer hunter; gluadmin said:
    'Actually, sharing glu coins across games is supported and openly advertised'

compare
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?101288-shared-glu-wallet-NOT-OK-by-glu
    for details

other than that (don't wanna run any moral discussion here again, we've done this before), if you enjoy the game as much as i do you might just consider paying glu for their work and spend a few bucks - it is a great game and several months of gameplay could just be worth a few dollars...

cheers and happy hunting!
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    You can also use tapjoy on android, just download the app and register and start earning. I have stopped playing on android awhile back. The pop-up ads were just to annoying. Even worse now with the treasure chest pop-up claims my son.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Thanks for putting this together! Sticking.
    no problem :)
    Choice Dude on Board
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    DjRadNaD is the new Kyra420 (it's a compliment Dj!) :)
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    todfoxx wrote: »
    DjRadNaD is the new Kyra420 (it's a compliment Dj!) :)

I wonder if kyra feels the same way lol

Thanks T.F. :)

~ John
    Choice Dude on Board
  • pawkapawka Registered Users 49 Posts
    Awesome DJ, great post.
  • kendogkendog Registered Users 6 Posts
    Thanks for that guide!

Just a query/fault.. The part about syncing game devices, the 2 links are broken, they don't go anywhere..

Thanks
    Q: How do I sync my game between devices, or keep progress when changing phones?

A: It is not possible to sync accounts, and most players have reported that they lose all of their progress when changing phone, but here are 2 links that could be helpful;
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?...g-devices-quot
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?...hone-(android)

I'm really struggling to get any help on transferring my game progress, from my iPhone 4 (with a cracked screen) to my iPhone 5. Backup and Restore loses all progress for this App only!?!? Support hasn't helped or even listened to my actual problem properly. Sad times :-(
    Thanks for the heads up.

You should make sure that you have everything backed up to the cloud. you can also backup to itunes, but from what I have read the cloud has works more often, but still some still have trouble recovering the progress.
    Choice Dude on Board
  • CjthurberCjthurber Registered Users 2 Posts
    Lost all my game data to iphone 6 after back up is there a way to get my game on my iphone6?
  • TomwhitesideTomwhiteside Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi what are the silver coins for? And how do I use them? Thanks
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    The platinum coins are a currency used in special events and in hidden regions.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    Is there a way to see how many animal calls, batteries, sports drinks, eat...?

Instead of opening a hunt and seeing partial?

Thanks,
    Chris
  • gggggggg Registered Users 2 Posts
  • gggggggg Registered Users 2 Posts
    Awsome shirt at this link: http://teespring.com/get-i-hunt
  • Jim HayesJim Hayes Registered Users 14 Posts
    Have you abandoned deer hunt 2014
    Im on level 23 having probems buying a gun costs 47 mil .. I have over 2 bil .. you call it hoarding bucks I call it earning when you shoot the same animals over, and over trying to get ahead .. Left three messages , and no reply yet
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    You may want to read this tread. You probably irrecoverably topped out.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?135342-hunter-buck-register-topped-out-at-2-147-300-000
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • CHARTCHART Registered Users 6 Posts
    I am on region 24, and I have over 200 Billion on my account and it is frozen now it say -200000000 will this get fixed or what
    very un-happy about this
  • Kornilov92Kornilov92 Registered Users 1 Posts
    можно как то играть с игроком по сети или нет? если да то как?
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I have a question: when, if ever, are we going to be able to use the bow parts, bow blueprints, shotgun parts, shotgun blueprints, assault rifle parts, assault rifle blueprints, pistol parts and pistol blueprints that the rigged, sorry I mean totally random hunter crate spinners keep churning out?

Unless I've missed something, those items can only be used on tiered up weaponry, but the only ones we can tier up are a few of the rifles, so we're basically winning stuff that is of no use whatsoever...
  • Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Still waiting to use shotgun and bow parts. They aren’t going to be used anyway.