Options

What is the point of earning cash?

Hollywood_oduHollywood_odu Registered Users 1 Posts
I have millions of dollars in cash from club hunts but I can no longer use it for anything... Weapons.... Upgrades... Calls, etc... Cash seems to be worthless for all of it now... It is all platinum eagles or gold now . So I ask what it the point of rewarding or earning cash for anything anymore? It is annoying and I'm about ready to put this game down for good.

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    If you are no longer having fun playing the game then it is time for you to stop playing this game.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    aboabo Registered Users 3 Posts
    to be honest i love playing this game don't worry about the money or the gold have fun with the weapons you have its about the challenge not the money
  • Options
    michelaucmichelauc Registered Users 9 Posts
    I have millions of dollars in cash from club hunts but I can no longer use it for anything... Weapons.... Upgrades... Calls, etc... Cash seems to be worthless for all of it now... It is all platinum eagles or gold now . So I ask what it the point of rewarding or earning cash for anything anymore? It is annoying and I'm about ready to put this game down for good.

I agree with you, we should have other values to win if cash is not essential. There are lots of members asking the same question I imagine. I too have millions that I cannot use for purchases other than a few upgrades once you have bought a weapon. Your question is legitimate Hollywood and deserve a better answer. A way to cash in on $ earned would be appreciated like buying plats or gold.
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    I have mention in my some post reply abou this problem.
    Since the management has a lot of sponsor, the system shall be changed to more rational life.
    Not merely localise the worth of the money. There shall be a certain convertion system between those currency to be fair and every body will be happy. Thanks.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    If it was real money I was winning and then not allowed to spend I'd be annoyed, but it is pretend money that I can't spend on pretend things, so I'm not bothered!
  • Options
    triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    Cash has been used in all of the standard regions. I would imagine when region 11 comes out you can use your cash to buy all of the region 11 guns and upgrade them all.
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    No holding your breath on converting hunter bucks to gold, that ain't never gonna happen. Glu has both currencies on a way different scales of worth, as is their perogative. They've explained why the currency is as quite a few times and no matter how many times they answer it will never be to our satisfaction. Enjoy the game, it's fun! Maybe we will post a thread for hunter bucks bragging rights :)
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    RitaCarrollRitaCarroll Registered Users 54 Posts
    Be careful, I took what I read on forums to use gold to upgrade bows in hidden 10. But doing that, I now have lots of eagles, but not enough gold to buy the guns needed for memorial hunts. I wish we could buy gold with our cash
  • Options
    What are you doing to earn gold Rita?
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    ^^ also what device are you using Rita?

I do think that a currency exchange system should be implemented. Here at region 10 I think that 5M for 100 gold would be fair.

And based on the highest region unlocked, the exchange value should of course change, so once you have unlocked region 11 it will cost 7M.. And so on... Don't see why his isn't in place, and maybe the exchange could be for 100 plats instead of gold, but I would love this! More than anything :)
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    GAMESLAYERGAMESLAYER Registered Users 92 Posts
    You can spend cash on upgrading the new Region 11 assault rifle. Rohman Collie
  • Options
    What are you doing to earn gold Rita?

I earned most from finishing bounties, then I watch the videos as they come up. Seems I can get 20 every few days.
  • Options
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    ^^ also what device are you using Rita?

I do think that a currency exchange system should be implemented. Here at region 10 I think that 5M for 100 gold would be fair.

And based on the highest region unlocked, the exchange value should of course change, so once you have unlocked region 11 it will cost 7M.. And so on... Don't see why his isn't in place, and maybe the exchange could be for 100 plats instead of gold, but I would love this! More than anything :)

I'm using an iPad mini. I LOVE this crazy game and it's so sad when I miss out on something. Like I feel I'm going to by not being able to win that weapon for #11. I was able to do 2 hunts in 7, until it wouldn't let me go on with the guns I already own.
  • Options
    GAMESLAYER wrote: »
    You can spend cash on upgrading the new Region 11 assault rifle. Rohman Collie

Will it let me buy the gun with cash? I won't. Be able to win it by finishing # 7 assault challenge
  • Options
    rita. if you go to tapjoy.com or my.tapjoy.com

once you make an account and link it to dh14 you will be able to go to the website (not the app) and get plenty of gold!
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    rita. if you go to tapjoy.com or my.tapjoy.com

once you make an account and link it to dh14 you will be able to go to the website (not the app) and get plenty of gold!

This is the same thing as the free gold thing there is when playing the game. I don't want spam emails & all the other stuff that comes with free trials and visiting websites. Now I have an app on my phone to get rid of and I've given out my email to another spam place ... Gggrrrr
  • Options
    GAMESLAYERGAMESLAYER Registered Users 92 Posts
    This is the same thing as the free gold thing there is when playing the game. I don't want spam emails & all the other stuff that comes with free trials and visiting websites. Now I have an app on my phone to get rid of and I've given out my email to another spam place ... Gggrrrr
    That is why you should have a second email account. I never use my primary account for junk like that.
  • Options
    BeekerBeeker Registered Users 57 Posts
    Yes, you should make a hotmail or gmail account for signup junk.
    When you went to Tapjoy.com did you click the button for downloading the app, or did you click the link below it to enter the site?
    Fastest way to earn gold on the Tapjoy site is by installing apps/games to your device. Open the new game for two minutes, earn your gold. If you don't like the new game/app you can delete it.
    On iPhone, press and hold the icon until they begin to shake. Then you can drag it around the screen to reorganize or click the small x to delete.
    Unless you have unlimited data, I suggest using wifi to DL all those apps because the MB can add up quick.
  • Options
    BeekerBeeker Registered Users 57 Posts
    I forgot to mention, you only need to complete the event in region 7 to win the new AR. So if you are short on gold, DON'T buy the gun for region 6.
  • Options
    Beeker wrote: »
    Yes, you should make a hotmail or gmail account for signup junk.
    When you went to Tapjoy.com did you click the button for downloading the app, or did you click the link below it to enter the site?
    Fastest way to earn gold on the Tapjoy site is by installing apps/games to your device. Open the new game for two minutes, earn your gold. If you don't like the new game/app you can delete it.
    On iPhone, press and hold the icon until they begin to shake. Then you can drag it around the screen to reorganize or click the small x to delete.
    Unless you have unlimited data, I suggest using wifi to DL all those apps because the MB can add up quick.

also when you open the apps, be sure to at least swipe around on a few things to make sure it registers that you ran the app, but take your time before you click cause there are many ads in the apps that can be a nuisance, and you do need to run the aps for 2 mins, but once you open it you can go back do other things as it runs in the background. I was doing probably 10 within every 5 minutes and then after I knew they had all been running for 2 mins I would check in the tapjoy app to make sure they paid me my gold, then would delete them.
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    I don't do the app downloads because of apple's control freakery and their insistence that all the apps you've ever downloaded stay connected to your account forevermore, even if you just tried it for a minute and then deleted it.
  • Options
    I deleted them on my computer in iTunes. It took me a few hours because I downloaded A LOT of games and apps
  • Options
    Tried that, but they still show in the purchased tab on my iPad.
  • Options
    That's where I deleted them from..... I went into purchased and then apps..... It took forever to delete them. I'm gonna have to check my iTunes account now to see if they really got deleted
  • Options
    Yea, my account knows I downloaded them also. but I dont see any negative to that
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Why shouldn't I be given the choice to hide or delete them permanently? Google's Play Store gives you that option, but Apple refuse to implement it, despite their support forums being full of requests. I'm quite happy for Apple to keep a record of my downloads so they can blow their own trumpet about how the App Store has had however many billions of downloads, but why should I have to look at all the useless toss I downloaded and then immediately deleted 2 years ago every time I click on the purchased tab?!
  • Options
    yea thats true i guess. I mean I also which it didnt keep track, but it doesnt bother me
    Choice Dude on Board