Options

Is anyone else finding the advertisments every 2nd/3rd hunt causes a black screen?

I'm just wondering if anyone else is having this issue where the constant adds lock the game up on a black screen?

Comments

• Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Senko wrote: »
    I'm just wondering if anyone else is having this issue where the constant adds lock the game up on a black screen?

No problems here. What kind of device are you using?
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    Yup.
    Getting very irritating.
    On Android 4.3.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Happens most often on my iPhone, but also happened once or twice on my iPad. I'm not sure if this is coincidence but it happened more often when my wifi signal had more interference. I've tried clearing cache/cookies, but that didn't seem to make a difference. Also tried closing all of my apps in the background to see if the processor speed was a factor- noticed a slight difference; enough that I could tap the "x" in the top right corner to close the promotion before it tried to load.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I never had that happen on my iPhone.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Not on DH, but it does on the RoboCop game.
  • Options
    SenkoSenko Registered Users 30 Posts
    Not just me then guess I'll submit a bug report, using a Nexus 2013 V2. I know its the adds because when I have wifi switched off (doesn't have an internal sim) no adds and no black screes, when wifi on it starts to go to the add and hangs every now and then.
  • Options
    Lucy DLucy D Registered Users 49 Posts
    I get that occasionally though not quite every second or third advert, the game just closes. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
    xx