Options

Region 10's Mythology Allusion

0f W0lves0f W0lves Registered Users 18 Posts
Woo! Region 10 is now my favorite because of the Hati and Skoll trophies. :D

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    0f W0lves wrote: »
    Woo! Region 10 is now my favorite because of the Hati and Skoll trophies. :D

Nice catch there. :)
  • Options
    ButswipeButswipe Registered Users 1 Posts
    What you talking about
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Pick up a dictionary. It's a big book, lots of words.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    cfj003cfj003 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Todd fox: isnt the purpose of a forum to help, educate or enlighten others? What a **** you are to take the time to post a snide remark instead of just answering the question...sad sad sad
  • Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Just googled it, a mythological allusion Is art literature or cultural reference to mythology which could hint at the beliefs of the inhabitants well that's my interpretation
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    they are the sons of fenrir? and fenrir was the last trophy in thule, thule trophies were all names after mythology, but I still cant tell what the carving is. :/
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    I dont know many of these stories but I love them :)
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    In Norse mythology skoll (old Norse"treachery" is a wolf that chases barbarians advisor that drag the chariot which contains the sun (sol) through the sky everyday trying to eat her, skill has a brother Haiti who chases mani, the moon at kangaroo both skill and Haiti will succeed in their quest
  • Options
    Skoll's name means "treachery" in Old Norse, while Hati's name means "Hater".
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Check skoll in Wikipedia anyone know if predictive text can be turned off on kindle it's literally driving me nuts
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I couldn't find it, drives me crazy too, Wow I really rubbed that one dude wrong! And on his first post! Ha.. well I've read alot of harsh threads but I was just goofing with him (kinda).
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    0f W0lves0f W0lves Registered Users 18 Posts
    I noticed Fenrir, but he's so over-used in anything that has naything to do with wolves, I usually dont notice the name as anything special. Hati and Skoll, arent so common from what I've seen.

The wolf brothers in Norse mythology that wanted to eat the sun and the moon. :3

And now I killed them. XD For the third time each, actually.
  • Options
    yoguiyogui Registered Users 1 Posts
    Tan de locos jajaja
  • Options
    csandersonjrcsandersonjr Registered Users 8 Posts
    Can you help me get to Region 10?? I have been on Region 9 for over 2 months. How do I get the download for Regions 10, 11, 12..I run a Mac
  • Options
    Stuck on Region 9...How can I get Region 10...Its been months since I completed 9 and have over 2 mil points
  • Options
    Stuck on Region 9 now for over two months. How do I get to Regions 10,11, 12...I have over 2mil points and run a Mac
  • Options
    you dont need to post this over and over...

if you are having a problem and want to make sure glu is aware of it,

submit a ticket directly to the Customer Care Team by sending an email that includes your device information, the game name where you need help and a detailed description of the problem. Please be very specific and provide the step by step information needed to replicate the problem.

For iOS and general support: support@glu.com

For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com

be aware that it may take up to 48 hours for a response.
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Will be looking at names of trophy hunt animals more closely in future like the link to Norse mythology