Options

Idea For Father's Day Event

casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
Unlimited energy for a day. Let everyone get caught up on their rare hunts, contract hunts while enjoyed their favorite beverages.
Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.

Comments

• Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    You got my vote for president of glu :)
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    BeekerBeeker Registered Users 57 Posts
    Great idea
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I'm getting gold from my son, the amount he blasted away! After he mistook my kindle for his. He did however complete my consumable bounty. A costly mistake for him!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Buying you gold with your credit card? That's how my kids would solve this.
  • Options
    What would be cool is if they were able to add a bounty with 15 hunts. Instead of stars lighting up each hunt completed will light up one letter of the HAPPY FATHERS DAY banner on top. The hunts will be a little difficult like kill 15 bears in region 6 with a pistol, kill 30 ducks in region 3 with a rifle and so forth. Every hunt completed would reward a small amount of gold, platinum eagles and a consumable and the rewards would increase with every hunt! You can do this glu!!!!!
  • Options
    Or unlimited energy, a "rental" one day region 10 AR and all standard regions unlocked. Those who have not achieved the higher regions could sample them with the contract hunts. And spell out "happy Father's Day" :-)
  • Options
    That's a pretty good idea casajr, I'm assuming you've not yet reached region 10?
  • Options
    I have on my iPad (waiting for Region 11). Finished everything on that except brain, neck and consumables bounties. I'm currently on Region 6 with my iPhone, after losing progress after a phone restore. I was in Region 8 with both Hidden Regions done.
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Unlimited energy for the day. I like it.
    Drink more beer. :cool: