lv 150 counter reset

WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
Hunting counter does not reset on lv 150.
Do hunts no longer count for level increases? ??

Comments

• David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Assuming this cap is just an oversight that will be corrected...how about unlimited play for 50 hunts when you reach level 50, 100 hunts for level 100, and 150 hunts for Mr. Dedicated player, WmC?
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    An update will probably reset the counter. Level 150 must be the highest level anyone has ever gotten. I am only on level 126.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    Many Thx, gentlemen.
    I would still rather have a more reliable source of glu gold than the 97+ million hunter bucks currently accumulated. The sponsorpay update is still producing very low payout rates.
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    WmC wrote: »
    Many Thx, gentlemen.
    I would still rather have a more reliable source of glu gold than the 97+ million hunter bucks currently accumulated. The sponsorpay update is still producing very low payout rates.

Man!!! I thought I played a lot!!! Good God level 150 and 97 million!!! "I am not worthy, I am not worthy"
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I play for a couple of hours a day when there is a new event and that then tails off when it has finished, but you must be banging away at it night and day!
  • beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    wmc check your private messages please
  • WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    What is a private message?
    How is it accessed?
  • beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    when you're logged in you should be able to access it directly with this link

http://ggnbb.glu.com/private.php

also (maybe differ depending on what system you use) you should see it all the way at the top where it says 'notifications'
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Question for you 100+ level players. Do you know the ratio of level to the amount of successful hunts it takes to reach the next level? From level 1 to 2 it's like 3 hunts? I'm on level 93 and although I haven't been counting my hunts, I'm pretty sure it took at least 150 hunts at level 92 to reach level 93.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    Question for you 100+ level players. Do you know the ratio of level to the amount of successful hunts it takes to reach the next level? From level 1 to 2 it's like 3 hunts? I'm on level 93 and although I haven't been counting my hunts, I'm pretty sure it took at least 150 hunts at level 92 to reach level 93.

I'm at level 119 and I believe it takes me about 250 successful hunts to level up. I've never really counted but I know it's more than 150.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    I noticed standard region 10 levels up quicker than hidden region 2 but as too how many hunts I don't know
    I am on level 126 and only have a few more hunts to be on level 127. It seems like the higher level you go the more hunts it takes to level up. I think it is over 300. But it is hard to say for sure how many hunts it takes because I play all of the club hunts. And the club hunts doesn't move the progress bar the same as a normal hunt on region 10.
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    David T wrote: »

I am only on lvl 70 and I can level up in a full day, so It is probably only 110 or so. just trying to get a sence of how it goes up.

maybe it goes up by 2 every level? but then again it does seem different every level, so i will start counting for the next 10 levels and solve this for us :)
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • possumpossum Registered Users 38 Posts
    Seems to jump up alot in the 80s
    It took me a 184 hunts to go from level 137 to level 138. I didn't count the club hunts but it really does seem like the counter for the levels is moving a lot faster since the last update.
  • megageckomegagecko Registered Users 45 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    It took me a 184 hunts to go from level 137 to level 138. I didn't count the club hunts but it really does seem like the counter for the levels is moving a lot faster since the last update.

Wow, this was opened on May 29th and still not resolved, thats discouraging! You'd think glu would work faster than that. Was a customer ticket opened at that time?
    I would like to think Glu would have had this problem resolved if there was a ticket submitted.

And there probably is very few people who have reached level 150. So maybe nobody submitted a ticket before you. I would estimate only about 10 people have reached level 150 judging from the Gamecenter leaderboard.
    I would like to think Glu would have had this problem resolved if there was a ticket submitted.

And there probably is very few people who have reached level 150. So maybe nobody submitted a ticket before you. I would estimate only about 10 people have reached level 150 judging from the Gamecenter leaderboard.

Oh, I had no idea, only 10 people or 10 percent? There is alot of guys that have been playing alot longer than I have. I guess I haven't missed a day since I've started,but I didn't know that. I thought there would be alot of people on different game systems that would have alot more than me? Do the club hunts not raise the level, alot of people can do the club hunts? Where is the gamecenter leader board, have never seen that?
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    it is the leaderboard for iOS, and club hunts dont level you up at all really, so I dont think anyone on iOS has reached 150 yet
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    it is the leaderboard for iOS, and club hunts dont level you up at all really, so I dont think anyone on iOS has reached 150 yet

That explains that, I would rather be able to do the club hunts though, they sound like alot of fun!
    There are 10 people over 22,500 hunts played on the Gamecenter leaderboard. I was guessing those people have reached level 150. I have 18,800 hunts played and on level 138.

Megagecko how many hunts played do you have?
    There are 10 people over 22,500 hunts played on the Gamecenter leaderboard. I was guessing those people have reached level 150. I have 18,800 hunts played and on level 138.

Megagecko how many hunts played do you have?

Is that the same as hunts completed, cause I have to admit, I've failed some. Had some trouble with the 3 brain shots with the wolves and of the multiple heart/lung shots got away from me, shot the wrong animals! But listed as hunts completed I just turned 20900.
    It is hunts completed. Failed hunts don't count.
    It is hunts completed. Failed hunts don't count.

Thought so. I've always wondered how many I haven't completed though, an awful lot of people on the # of kills board got there by not completing the hunts? I just don't get that!
    The kills count on a failed hunt.
    The kills count on a failed hunt.

Ya I get that, I don't get why someone would want to do the same hunt over and over just to climb the board. Only kill 11 and let it fail seems boring with no accomplishment,cash,etc. I like to follow hunts completed.
  • RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    Sooo.. Yeah.. There was a conversation back in January when we increased the level cap and changed the exp curve that summed up was "No one will ever hit 150 so let's use that number!"..... Welp you all proved us wrong!!!! We are working on getting this fixed and more levels added but want to do it correctly so it's not just a simple change of MaxLevel=100000. We will get this rolled out soon!

Thank you from the entire team for the many many many hunts needed to hit that cap and proving no matter how high a number we think someone will prove us wrong! :)
    Thanks for the information.