c6a0469a951ca10bd70a0239c06677b2_zps7121c164.jpg
iPad Air

Comments

• Options
    KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    I just seen that!! Can't wait...
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    So if the full name is Dayong (and the pictures do seem to match, here's a little history (thanks Wikipedia).

Zhangjiajie( Hunan province, Southern China): The city itself was previously named Dayong (大庸), and has a recorded history dating back to 221 BC. Humans lived here along both banks of the Lishui river (the mother river in Zhangjiajie), now within the boundaries of Zhanagjiajie City, very early during the Stone Age. Human settlement in this region dates back 100,000 years, rivaling such famous sites as Xi’an, Beijing and others.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Looks like a scout rifle and a tiger can't wait
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    So if the full name is Dayong (and the pictures do seem to match, here's a little history (thanks Wikipedia).

Zhangjiajie( Hunan province, Southern China): The city itself was previously named Dayong (大庸), and has a recorded history dating back to 221 BC. Humans lived here along both banks of the Lishui river (the mother river in Zhangjiajie), no w within the boundaries of Zhanagjiajie City, very early during the Stone Age. Human settlement in this region dates back 100,000 years, rivaling such famous sites as Xi’an, Beijing and others.

Thank you for that. Very interesting!
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    GAMESLAYERGAMESLAYER Registered Users 92 Posts
    Nice! Too bad facebook is the last to get. But maybe that's good. I'll have a chance to read posts about it before I play.