Options

Gold hunts

SoulsweeperSoulsweeper Registered Users 10 Posts
Wish they would make gold hunts, would be a hell of alot easier to collect

Comments

• Options
    RitaCarrollRitaCarroll Registered Users 54 Posts
    Had that one bounty that paid 200 gold got me spoiled. Can't believe I wasted it, using it instead of eagles to upgrade was a bad mistake. I've gotten up to 6 million hunter bucks, so hoping I can buy some area 11 weapons with this currency
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    There usually is one rifle that can be purchased with cash, one that you will get a one time offer on for gold, and then the 2,800 gold multi-region rifle. I've got too much cash flow on this game (currently at 66 million) I just buy all guns available for cash when a new region comes and completely upgrade them, even if I never use them. This will probably be the first (and only) time I buy the multi-region rifle, unless I really like it. I've worked on building up my gold so it shouldn't be a problem. Tapjoy has been good paying out gold RitaCarrol, are you on a iphone?
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    MenipoMenipo Registered Users 218 Posts
    Wish they would make gold hunts, would be a hell of alot easier to collect

GLU listens to our prayers more than we think. In Dino Hunter, the game that is still in beta version and available only in New Zealand (and since yesterday it appears that in Canada also) there are a couple of series hunts in each region which award gold. It is not much (30 golds per series) but it is a good start.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    There usually is one rifle that can be purchased with cash, one that you will get a one time offer on for gold, and then the 2,800 gold multi-region rifle. I've got too much cash flow on this game (currently at 66 million) I just buy all guns available for cash when a new region comes and completely upgrade them, even if I never use them. This will probably be the first (and only) time I buy the multi-region rifle, unless I really like it. I've worked on building up my gold so it shouldn't be a problem. Tapjoy has been good paying out gold RitaCarrol, are you on a iphone?
    You can also use the tapjoy app on iPad mini and android :)
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    You can also use the tapjoy app on iPad mini and android :)

I should have said an apple device :)
    I did not know tapjoy was available to android......
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Yea, it's the same one available for Apple. Slightly different offers, but plenty of gold to earn, my buddy is using it on his s5. He saw me playing and now he's hooked! Do I get a referral bonus? Lol! :)
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx