Android Leaderboard

ReginoldReginold Registered Users 35 Posts
Total Kills on Android? Where is everbody on the forum at? No need to post opinions on how its not important to you. Many of us track that along with cash, gold and silver. It seems to me that the top 14 have used cheats or hacked to get where they are at.

Im currently over 61,000 kills.
Android - Galaxy S3

Comments

• Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I'm on apple, I wish there was a way to tie both in, last I checked I had 114,000+ kills
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I am also on apple. I have 185,962 kills. I play all of the club hunts which makes it easy to have a lot of kills.

How many kills does the top android leader have?
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I was wondering which one you were shep....... :)
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • THOR147THOR147 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Currently have 62,680 kills on android
  • 0f W0lves0f W0lves Registered Users 18 Posts
    I cant figure out how to check my total kills, lol. .-.
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Cool my game enter has apparently had an error for some time and hasn't been counting anything.. It says 20000 haha. I had to shut my phone off and turn it back on, it is working now.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • BounderbyBounderby Registered Users 31 Posts
    Gluadmin seems to have removed blatant cheats (yay!!) from the total kills. I'm on 72779 on Android...no club hunts but still lots of fun.
  • ReginoldReginold Registered Users 35 Posts
    Adroid still has top 15 hackers on board. 1st place has 2.1 billion kills. I'd like to see them removed.
    Android - Galaxy S3
    Make that atleast 16 cheaters. Does anyone know how to get them booted off the leader board. I'm in 72 place but I know I'd jump to atleast 56 or better by booting the hacks off the board.
    Android - Galaxy S3
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Reginold wrote: »
    Total Kills on Android? Where is everbody on the forum at? No need to post opinions on how its not important to you. Many of us track that along with cash, gold and silver. It seems to me that the top 14 have used cheats or hacked to get where they are at.

Im currently over 61,000 kills.

Hi Reginold I am newbie. Could you tell me how to get into leaderboard for android. Thanks.:)
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Google+ log in game via that then view total kills and total hunts completed
    Interesting...when I was looking at the Android leaderboard it suddenly went crazy. It showed lots of duplicate placings, one with a silly number and one that seemed reasonable.
    I had been trying to decide what a sensible relationship might be between the number of hunts and the number of kills. I currently have74118 kills from 12692 hunts...5.84 per hunt. I find it difficult to believe that any number over about 6.5...maybe 7...can be achieved without cheating.
    Input from others would be great.
  • possumpossum Registered Users 38 Posts
    Here is odd stat my avg is also 5.8........with close to 40000 kills
    Google+ log in game via that then view total kills and total hunts completed

Thank for clue.
    I only 33610 kills.
    brodeen wrote: »
    Thank for clue.
    I only 33610 kills.

Nothing wrong with that, it's a good number. How many hunts have you completed...or what is your average kills per hunt?
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    mine is over 5.9, with 24k, but i could easily bring it up lol
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
    Bounderby wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with that, it's a good number. How many hunts have you completed...or what is your average kills per hunt?

It is only 5300 hunts.
    I'm now at 62,977 kills with 8,189 hunts. Thats an average of 7.69 kills per hunt. 71st overall on Android leaderboard for kills and 180 for hunts. When I discovered the leaderboard back in February or so I was well over 1000th on the list. Hunting wolverines or spurwing ducks and only getting 11/12 raises average but holds you back on cash and levels. Im on level 88.
    Android - Galaxy S3
    Anyone averaging over 9 on kills would be suspect to me. Also anyone with over 250,000 kills would also be suspect. I doubt anyone plays 4 times as much as I do. Thats why top 16 are suspect.
    Android - Galaxy S3
  • Jeff LegoJeff Lego Registered Users 4 Posts
    Android with 70143 kills average of 6.17 level 110 and 42 million dollars, 1557 platium coins finished all hunts in hidden and regions and waiting for 11....

Agree the top kill have cheated the math doesn't work out
    Just checked by rank and currently at 62nd when I scroll down. With 66,729 average of 7.8 per completed hunt. My question is why does the top of screen usually say a different rank. It shows 60th. Just a glitch?
    Android - Galaxy S3