Options

having trouble finding the map pieces for the lost temple

Easygoing 216Easygoing 216 Registered Users 3 Posts
I have the 3 pieces of the map and am unable to get the rare hunts in regions 3-5. I am curious to know if I'm missing something. I play on a kindle fire HD with android.

Comments

• Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    you are just supposed to do the rare hunts a bunch of times...

If the rare hunts are not working there may be a bug that came along with a new update.

I believe that if this is the case you need to contact customer care and get a ticket. Im not entirely sure how to do that, but if you go to the deer hunter frequently asked questions forum you will find what you need
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Thanks I tried a customer care ticket and didn't get a real answer.
  • Options
    well a ticket ensures that they know of the issue. and I believe they are supposed to reply to you in 48 hours or something.
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    I have a answer from them they tell me to go to this forum. I have the newest version and played about a hundred contract hunts and still don't have the rare hunt icon.
  • Options
    BentomBentom Registered Users 6 Posts
    Same here and I have a Samsung S3 4.3. device . Please help
  • Options
    do you know how to take and post a screenshot here?

Cause some clear evidence couldnt hurt. I am just a fellow member, so I cant help other than give suggestions lol
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    GatormanGatorman Registered Users 12 Posts
    For one map piece I had to play 45 rare hunts before it came up....
  • Options
    michael76michael76 Registered Users 4 Posts
    ive completed the bow series in region 4 but it didn't give me my map piece now I cant do the lost temple or get my bow for region 6 what do I do
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I have a answer from them they tell me to go to this forum. I have the newest version and played about a hundred contract hunts and still don't have the rare hunt icon.

There should be rare hunt icons in regions 3 thru 7 and the icon should have been displayed as soon as you opened region 3; if not that sounds like a glitch. I started a new game from the beginning a few days ago on an iPhone without problems so it sounds like a issue with the Kindle HD platform of DH.

Side note: I did just submit a trouble ticket for not being able to start a hunt with the required weapon. Island of Thule (Hidden 2); Hunting Series 3/80 "Kill 2 Young Wild Boars"
    Recommended Gear: "A bow with 752 power is recommended"; "A bow with 61.2% stability is required"

The game wouldn't let me start the hunt using the Barton Hawk with 770 power and 61.2% stability - maxed out Dixon Snare in the second spot so it's not a crossbow issue. Hopefully this will also be fixed once you reach it and if not, all you have to do is purchase the next level of stability and it will allow you to complete the hunt.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    BeekerBeeker Registered Users 57 Posts
    Can't tell you how many times I run into that it says you need a certain level of something and you do but it won't let you hunt. Usually it is the stability and usually if you have the gold purchased gun for the region instead of the cash rifle. Upgrading one more time usually fixes it but it sucks if you are out of money or energy, and waiting an extra 30 min for the upgrade to arrive is also frustrating.

Also has anyone else noticed that Glu can't do simple math. When you look at your options to upgrade the stability for example it might say +1% for the stock upgrade but when it arrives it might add 0.8 or 1.4 it seems to be linked to other upgrades such as power even though it shouldn't be.
  • Options
    Beeker wrote: »
    Can't tell you how many times I run into that it says you need a certain level of something and you do but it won't let you hunt. Usually it is the stability and usually if you have the gold purchased gun for the region instead of the cash rifle. Upgrading one more time usually fixes it but it sucks if you are out of money or energy, and waiting an extra 30 min for the upgrade to arrive is also frustrating.

Also has anyone else noticed that Glu can't do simple math. When you look at your options to upgrade the stability for example it might say +1% for the stock upgrade but when it arrives it might add 0.8 or 1.4 it seems to be linked to other upgrades such as power even though it shouldn't be.

lol yea I have noticed that before
    Choice Dude on Board