Options

Collie IR

dimi937dimi937 Registered Users 590 Posts
I asked earlier about getting a certain level 10 rifle,right now I have the level 8 rifle that costs gold. I also have the collie. Should I get the IR upgrade for the collie? What good is it? The level 10 second best rifle costs about the same as the IR scope. What should I do? I am on android, and it took forever to earn the gold. I cant afford to buy gold. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I am not gonna get the IR, my best suggestion would be to continue saving gold and only getting things on sale...

but you are on android, so there are some tricks to getting extra gold. you can share gold from one game to another; i.e. If you download DH Relaoded you can get gold from there along with gold from other games daily bonuses and such.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    This thread lists some good games to get gold in, nd the gluwallet shares your gold between games (android)
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1896-GLU-GOLD-Tips-and-Tricks
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    If gold is hard for you to accumulate then I would suggest on buying neither. The second best AR does nothing for you at this point for region 10 and the IR really doesn't have an advantage. You will still need a rifle with a scope to complete the new trophy hunts when region 11 comes out some time this week. I would save your gold for the new region.
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    Okay cool! Thanks guys
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    What Eli said...save your gold for the events. I never found a use for IR on an assault rifle, but I'm sure others have. I've completed all of the hunts with nothing but the standard issue weapons, since my gold mining abilities are limited where I am.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    Tomcat1Tomcat1 Registered Users 8 Posts
    I suggest saving gold. My style of hunting is to use a bow/crossbow for hunts with more than one animal with an AR or shotgun backup. Throphy hunts require a rifle and it is a one shot kill where any cash rifle can accomplish. My theory is to not buy weapons for a region that is finished or nearly finished but to wait for next level weapons sales. I was on region 9 and got a sale for region 10 gold rifle for 179 gold which was a steal. I have never paid gold for ir on an AR. My opinion is that it is a waste of hard earned gold. The thing it offers is not switching weapons during a hunt. I have never had a problem with not finishing a nunt due to switching weapons. Best of luck and FUN HUNTING with whatever you decide.
  • Options
    Thanks so much guys. I must say the Collie is a really cool gun though.