No new bounties

possumpossum Registered Users 38 Posts
Wonder why no new bounties????

Comments

• SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    That was a dissapointent.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Yes a little disappoinnting, but I beleive they only come out with hidden regions
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Haven't y'all figured it out yet? It's called keeping you wanting more. Glu delivered good with this region, and you know you will be expecting bounties. It's all part of drawing us in. Frankly they don't need to do this to me, I stinkin love this game and would wait 3 months for a new region...... Just don't tell them that :)
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I wouldnt, but just cause I would give up checking, and probably forget about the game, cause If something isnt right in front of my often I forget it exists.

I do the same thing when TV shows are out of season, I will miss many episodes beffore I know it is back on the air lol
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    new bounties will come with hidden region 3, I think.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I'll be stoked when we get new bounties..... And hopefully not just 4 like the last time. There are some good ones that can be done and would make the game so much fun!! Well, funner :)
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    I beleive they only come out with hidden regions

That is correct. Bounties were introduced with Hidden Region 1 and expanded with Hidden Region 2. I do not recall bounties ever being added with the release of a Standard Region.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Hidden region 3? Maybe July... as far as new bounties, what else do you want them to add? Antler shot,tail shot, maybe above the right eye shot? They could just add another star to all bounty categories.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I was at last expecting a Level 11 bounty, like kill hornbills with a crossbow (that would suck)
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    I still have some catching up to do no region 11 yet on kindle so started on bounties proper 17 still to complete