Region 11

Comments

• BeekerBeeker Registered Users 57 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    not sure what changed on the dixon snare or the MK VII... but they had updates, and there is no new pistol :( and there isnt a gold shotgun

Just bought the MK VII on my Facebook game. They added the lens cap to the scope so you can't see through it on upgrade lvl 1 and 2. :(
  • LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    not sure what changed on the dixon snare or the MK VII... but they had updates, and there is no new pistol :( and there isnt a gold shotgun

They switched the names of the crossbows on my device. The Dixon snare is now labeled as the MKV11, and the MKV11 is now the Dixon snare. Is this a glitch on my device? Or is it like this on everybody's game after the update?
  • ReginoldReginold Registered Users 35 Posts
    I also bought and upgraded the 2 level 11 rifles and a shotgun completely. It cost me 90 gold and a little over 6.5 million hunter bucks.
    Android - Galaxy S3
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I think you are right los, but I didnt realize it until you just said that lol

I did notice that they cleaned up the .1% glitch where the bows acted like they could be improved even though they were fully upgraded

Seems that when they fix one small thing they **** up some big thing lol

But I like alot of the new things, especially the map, gotta love those bright colors and changing seasons!

And Bill, I have just had the last trophy left for some time now, but 3 hours total of wait time is killer... especially cause I walked forgot about it lol, still got 2 upgrades left I think until I can do that hunt lol.

Also, I dont understand why I can watch a video for energy, but when I go to the free gold area I get no videos :(
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Then the sad part comes waiting forever for a new region to open. Waiting forever and ever and ever

Naw, I keep busy with contract hunts and special events. I like this game, it never seems to get boring. At least for me.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I think you are right los, but I didnt realize it until you just said that lol

I did notice that they cleaned up the .1% glitch where the bows acted like they could be improved even though they were fully upgraded

Seems that when they fix one small thing they **** up some big thing lol

But I like alot of the new things, especially the map, gotta love those bright colors and changing seasons!

And Bill, I have just had the last trophy left for some time now, but 3 hours total of wait time is killer... especially cause I walked forgot about it lol, still got 2 upgrades left I think until I can do that hunt lol.

Also, I dont understand why I can watch a video for energy, but when I go to the free gold area I get no videos :(

The free energy videos come when you are out of energy and try to do a hunt. Instead of using 10 gold click the video choice. Keep doing it until it won't come up.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
    There seem to be alot of contract hunts in Region 11!

3 Bengal Tiger Onslaught
    3 Bengal Tiger Predator
    3 Mature leopard Predator
    3 Mature leopard Predator
    3 Mature leopard Onslaught
    3 Asian Elephant Onslaught
    6 Elder Indian Black Bucks Stampede
    6 Gaur Stampede
    6 Muntjac Stampede
    8 Elder Indian Black Bucks Onslaught
    8 Gaur Onslaught
    8 Muntjac Onslaught
    12 Hornbill Bird Hunt
    12 Boars Varmint Hunt
    So it seems there are 14 hunts, but I havent seen the Elephant or boars in a while lol the little Icon for varmint hunt looks funny

I decided to leave the leopard onlsaught on the right contract hunt so I wont have to play it (just personally my least favorite) and it always seems that the hunt that comes after it is already determined and you wont get it for a while, or at least it feels that way

I just got the 6 muntjac stampede for the first time ***, ive done like 40 hunts
    Choice Dude on Board
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    The Black Bucks don't seem to want to go down easily. Maybe it is just my poor shooting.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    you are right, they have a little health after the collie hits them
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I think the difference between an onslaught and stampede hunt is this: in an onslaught they come out if different areas. In a stampede they only come from one spot. I may be wrong though.....
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
    i was thinking onslaught means come towards you and run past (or attack if they are preds) and stampede is run across the screen (usually at a distance)
    Choice Dude on Board
    And It seems that I am right, the shotgun is usually recommended for onslaught and stampede recommends assault rifle
    Choice Dude on Board
  • vid666vid666 Registered Users 76 Posts
    I always thought onslaught was predator animals that would attack while stampede is non attacking animals, not the direction. P.S. got the 90 gold offer on hunt 6. Right now i am on hunt 9 and only used my Barton hawk archery bow (xbows are stupid) so far so not sure if the new rifle works or not. Gonna hold out and use the Barton hawk til I can't get any farther. Edit: on #14 now. #12 with 3 mutjabs was hard. Had to gimp all three then kill them as they all three limped away.
  • DebDeb Registered Users 25 Posts
    A 'one time offer' for the Plisskin for 575 gold?? That's the second time I've been screwed out of a chance to buy a riffle at a good 'one time offer'! F@&%#!!!!!
  • HappyraptureHappyrapture Registered Users 5 Posts
    do the rare hunts ever end in the hidden regions 1 and 2? do i need to complete these rare hunts (hidden regions 1 and 2) to open region 11?
    i"m new here and not sure how to start a new thread, so please go easy on me
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    do the rare hunts ever end in the hidden regions 1 and 2? do i need to complete these rare hunts (hidden regions 1 and 2) to open region 11?
    i"m new here and not sure how to start a new thread, so please go easy on me

The rare hunts will eventually end. It is a good idea to complete them so you can upgrade your bows with the eagles. And also upgrade the weapons used for the g&h memorial event.

And to advance too region 11 you only need to complete the region 10 trophy hunt.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Deb wrote: »
    A 'one time offer' for the Plisskin for 575 gold?? That's the second time I've been screwed out of a chance to buy a riffle at a good 'one time offer'! F@&%#!!!!!

You don't really need to buy the gold rifle. Especially if you don't have a lot of gold. The cash rifle will work just fine for the hunts. No sense whining about how you got a different offer than someone else.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    90 for me using iOS. I'm surprised that my Region 9 Plisskin Mamba is still useable, at least in the early hunts. I'm surprised it survived Region 10.

90 for me as well, using android :)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    And It seems that I am right, the shotgun is usually recommended for onslaught and stampede recommends assault rifle

absolutely, you nailed it!
    anyway it was a good region. nice graphics, hunts were very easy, including the trophies and contracts (except for the tiny hornbills).
    I shoot at the waterfall, I shoot at the puddles and there is no splash :( I want my region 11 water to splash, and the. I shoot at the ground and front of me and find that it is very hard to find places where dirt kicks up on this map, is this what happens when we get a map 1 day early?
    Choice Dude on Board
    If that's all you can complain about then they've done a good job :)
    I do like that the jumping fish are back, maybe maverick will play again and be losses cause they still can't be shot lol
    Lol yea, I could care less about the details as long as the gameplay is fun... And considering I'm still playing everyday it proves that it is fun... I just have a habit of noticing every detail in games... Seems they have been cutting down on the splashing more and more, I wasn't gonna argue on Glacial bay cause it's a rapid, the splash wouldn't be as obvious as it is in standing water lol, but I just always try to add up all the time spent on each thing to see how much work they really put into it... The guns are more just revamped old guns, so I guess I can only say they fixed a inch of bugs... But if this is true they shouldn't need to fix anything next time, we SHOULD get a BUNCH of new stuff on the next region.

I probably sound like a douche this whole time, but I'm trying to do some constructive criticism lol.

Yea the fish is cool, and so are the flocks of birds in the background that I always want to kill... Also I think my favorite part is the huge background off of the cliff, it looks quite detailed
    Choice Dude on Board
    You are a douche lol

Nah you're not, I don't think I pay as much attention to detail as you might. I just love playing this game. I'm sure a lot of time goes into a game. I did notice that close ups on flowers reveal a weird black outline around them, like a kindergartner couldn't cut right lol
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I think I shot the train in Region 9 about 1000 times. I was always hoping to hit something, but nothing ever blew up.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    Haha yea all of the ground is pretty easy to make, along with a lot if other stuff specially in these little app games that you see on Facebook or your phone. Which Is why I strictly play them for free, if I am gonna spend money on a game it will be the real thing, aka a big expensive xbox game or PC game
    Choice Dude on Board
    I don't own a game console so my phone is the capital of my entertainment lol

I think we've all shot that darn train. I tried shooting the bridge in hopes it would collapse lol
    I have shot literally everything, I don't know why i thought the dirt devil would do something lol... Also on Dino's I try to use explosives to blow stuff up, but to no avail :(
    Choice Dude on Board
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Region 11 pistol conspicuous by it's absence a howdah pistol would make a great addition I like region 11 just hasn't arrived on amazon yet so I'm back on a tiny screen for now at least
    ( + )
  • streplesstreples Registered Users 85 Posts
    i think its best using rifles semi auto and shotgun, R300 works great, the animals feels not fast enough coz of the landscape is huge. and IR is working nicely to get thru the hearts.
    collie AR still not strong enough to get it done 1 hit.
    btw, what is happening with Hornbill birds, like tiny dots, shotgun is like fireworks blasting them, i was hoping the birds is much bigger than this XD
    streples wrote: »
    i think its best using rifles semi auto and shotgun, R300 works great, the animals feels not fast enough coz of the landscape is huge. and IR is working nicely to get thru the hearts.
    collie AR still not strong enough to get it done 1 hit.
    btw, what is happening with Hornbill birds, like tiny dots, shotgun is like fireworks blasting them, i was hoping the birds is much bigger than this XD

smaller than tiny dots!, but funnily, wherever you shoot with the shotgun you will have a HIT sign in the blue sky!