Anyone else taken the scopes off their guns?

blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
While I'm killing time playing on FB (waiting for region 11), I've downgraded all my weapons to open sights. It's kind of fun to play this way. I've been mixing things up, like shooting all predators except the one closest to you before he can attack, trying to hit extra birds after the final one, trying to kill an extra predator after killing the final one attacking, etc. Not a bad way to keep the game interesting. Thanks, Glu for making downgrading your weapons an option.
Facebook player

Comments

• DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    blue ridge wrote: »
    While I'm killing time playing on FB (waiting for region 11), I've downgraded all my weapons to open sights. It's kind of fun to play this way. I've been mixing things up, like shooting all predators except the one closest to you before he can attack, trying to hit extra birds after the final one, trying to kill an extra predator after killing one attacking, etc. Not a bad way to keep the game interesting. Thanks, Glu for making downgrading your weapons an option.
    \

Yea, I knew I wasnt the only one that likes doing that.... tell the Devs to add that feature to Dinos, although all of the highest level sights are great on that game, I would like having the option to change things up :)
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    That stinks that you can't do it in Dino Hunter. Hope they change that. Of course, I'm just stoked about it getting released here!
    Facebook player
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Open sights are best for quick snap shooting not so good as targets move farther out as I found in region 11enjoyed the challenge though
    ( + )
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    On an iPhone 4S? I need all the scope I can get lol.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • muskoxmuskox Registered Users 131 Posts
    I shoot open sights or the lowest power scope available. Too high a power brings things in too close and I can't get quality shots.
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Ive downgraded all my guns except for rifles. Id love to go back to open sights but on android we dont have that option, Level 1 is very fun though