Options

disappearing glu gold

My glu gold has seemed to have just dissappeared.

Comments

• Options
    russruss Registered Users 7 Posts
    Had that problem also glu will tell you to contact Amazon good luck with that
  • Options
    yiftach77yiftach77 Registered Users 1 Posts
    my gold disappeard too! and I can not receive new gold
  • Options
    Eric BEric B Registered Users 52 Posts
    I'll be darned if a few hundred of mine disappeared as well like 400
    SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 3
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    You all need to report what device and operating system you are using. And then Glu will be able to identify and fix the problem.

And you can also submit a customer care ticket.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Eric BEric B Registered Users 52 Posts
    I have done just that we'll see how it works out, it happened after I upgraded new assault rifle I think it took both cash and coin for about 399 coins
    SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 3
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    This thread should help: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1749-Android-Glu-Credits-balance-showing-zero

If not, please send Customer Care an email that includes your device information, the game name where you need help and a detailed description of the problem. Please be very specific and provide the step by step information needed to replicate the problem.

For iOS and general support: support@glu.com
    For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com

• Options
    mcrider110mcrider110 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I've lost probably a couple hundred glu credits myself over the last few months. And it doesn't have any thing to do with Amazon. I'm also having problems getting my credits from the free gold page. It's probably TapJoy or whatever the name of that outfit is, but Flu should be looking out for us dedicated players. Has anyone noticed that we're getting forced to buy more gold lately? The Memorial Day hunts are a prime example. I don't mind supporting the game once in awhile, but in the last couple of levels, there has been very little to spend my millions of accumulated cash. I played a lot of rounds to earn the cash and there should be a conversion to gold so you can spend it. What do you think?
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    the problem can only be cleared up with tapjoy, and their adverts...

The way that glu requests (not requires) us to spend gold is perfectly natural as they are a bussiness, and is much fairer than other games that offer in app purchases. and the only way in which it has increased is due to the inflation in currency value based on value, but in order to combat this issue, they usually put events in lower regions

I do want a currency exchange system, as in real life gold has a dollar value :)
    and I know that they have the means to do so, they could just use the special offers page, which once had a consumables pack that was available for hunter bucks, and in the dino beta they had special packs that would only open as you unlocked the next level.

So I know that they can do it, but for reasons I completely understand but am annoyed by, they have not, and might not ever do it in the future... but goodness would I love it if they do :)
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Glu responded fairly quickly with no access to kindle accounts to view lost glue credits advice was to follow up with Amazon customer care directly and Amazon have responded very quickly resolving the missing glue credits
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Glu responded fairly quickly with no access to kindle accounts to view lost glue credits advice was to follow up with Amazon customer care directly and Amazon have responded very quickly resolving the missing glue credits

That's good to hear. I'm glad you were able to find a swift resolution.
  • Options
    Touch wood I haven't had any issues with kindle apart from this one
  • Options
    And they've just disappeared again...with new region 11 due I was hoping to spend them on new region11 weapons typical
  • Options
    Amazon to the rescue! Sadly can't see 2.2 update in Amazon app store yet so no region 11 desperately rifle sounds worth checking out
  • Options
    skafaceskaface Registered Users 3 Posts
    I lost gold and sent in a ticket. the response I received was a standard response that they were too busy to reply to my ticket and they would get back to me. I'm still awaiting their response and have been doing so for the past four weeks, kiss goodbye to my gold!
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    If you play another glu games in the same device or using the same ID on facebook and use the gold it would probably the case of gold number reduction.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    My dh reloaded and dh 2014 don't share gold on kindle like the samsung android doe's probably would if I linked glu wallet to share but the glu doe's dissappear without been spent I had227 glu dissappear from winning bounties yet when glu reached 0 balance the 227 glu reappeared so I promptly spent em before the bermuda triangle took em again! Must be a kindle glitch
    ( + )