Region 11

Comments

• streplesstreples Registered Users 85 Posts
    smaller than tiny dots!, but funnily, wherever you shoot with the shotgun you will have a HIT sign in the blue sky!

yeap, it got me laughin all the time hornbill hunts showed up! lol just move your target somewhere and bang, fireworks blasted hit haha~ btw, neck shot bounty is easily done in this region XD
  • muskoxmuskox Registered Users 131 Posts
    Still no region 11 for me? Can anybody shed any light?
  • streplesstreples Registered Users 85 Posts
    muskox wrote: »

try to weapon shop and buy 1 rifle for region 11, equip and go to hunt, new map suddenly unlocked. if you already had R300, equip it and go to hunt.
  • mbah168mbah168 Registered Users 17 Posts

Go to Play Store and update the DH2014.
    You should get the Region 11.

Happy hunting Bro !
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts

What are you playing on? Still nothing here! My son said that Facebook even has it!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    The free energy videos come when you are out of energy and try to do a hunt. Instead of using 10 gold click the video choice. Keep doing it until it won't come up.

I think that the videos for energy and the videos for gold are tied together. I have only been able to get one or two videos per day for ages now, except for when I am travelling in the US. I was thrilled this morning to get a run of 14 or 15 videos for gold! However, I then only got to use a couple for energy before they were gone.

Looks like there are so many videos that can be viewed, and that they can be watched for gold, or for energy, in whatever proportion you wish.

Use the videos for gold, or use them on energy. At one video per unit of energy, or 10 gold for a full refill, it works out about the same. I am actually glad I got to keep most of it in gold.

Anybody else find this?
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • FVKFVK Registered Users 28 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    plisskin venom only cost 90 gold after hunt 6...

no new bounties, but alot of nice touch ups to the game :)

I hope the club hunts have higher payouts in the future :(

Omg I got the one time offer, hit "view" or whatever it said and the game crashed. So so lame. Anyone think they may run that again? Probably not. I wish it was like an "hour offer" or something that would expire after a very short time. Sucks. Oh well enjoy the update everyone
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    And yet, I was charged 480 gold on IOS.

Ditto, the random price generator strikes again!

Pretty disappointed with the rifle selection, as they're all just old ones with a few tweaks.

Clayton FNG=Westin Vantage
    Plisskin Venom=G&H Arbiter
    Westin Desperado=Westin Spur. This one is particularly lazy, as it still has the bolt handle, despite being semi auto!

Shame also that all the animals are just Lost Temple rehashes, as I predicted. Not feeling the love for this region...
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    Ditto, the random price generator strikes again!

Pretty disappointed with the rifle selection, as they're all just old ones with a few tweaks.

Clayton FNG=Westin Vantage
    Plisskin Venom=G&H Arbiter
    Westin Desperado=Westin Spur. This one is particularly lazy, as it still has the bolt handle, despite being semi auto!

Shame also that all the animals are just Lost Temple rehashes, as I predicted. Not feeling the love for this region...

completely agree with pistoff
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    streples wrote: »
    i think its best using rifles semi auto and shotgun, R300 works great, the animals feels not fast enough coz of the landscape is huge. and IR is working nicely to get thru the hearts.
    collie AR still not strong enough to get it done 1 hit.
    btw, what is happening with Hornbill birds, like tiny dots, shotgun is like fireworks blasting them, i was hoping the birds is much bigger than this XD

Yeah, I noticed that the hornbills got really small and far away. Oh well at least there's no snow and ice. A welcome change.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Nitin2312Nitin2312 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Just finished level 11
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I noticed on the region 11 trophy hunt 4/5, that I wasn't able to use the Venom even though it had all of the stats required; had to use the FNG to qualify for that trophy hunt. Trophy hunt 5/5 allowed me to use both Venom or FNG. Anyone else come up to this issue?
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    I noticed on the region 11 trophy hunt 4/5, that I wasn't able to use the Venom even though it had all of the stats required; had to use the FNG to qualify for that trophy hunt. Trophy hunt 5/5 allowed me to use both Venom or FNG. Anyone else come up to this issue?

I used the venom for all of the trophy hunts.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    Yeah, I noticed that the hornbills got really small and far away. Oh well at least there's no snow and ice. A welcome change.

I'm lucky if I finish the hornbill hunts 20% of the time. I can't see them on my iPhone 4s. I even downgraded my sight to level 2. It still magnifies it to much to be of use. Frustrating for sure but I'm going to try some other shotguns just to see if I can see the little buggers!!! Lol
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I play on a 4s as well. I failed once on the hornbills! I was crossed lol. I had 37 seconds left too to kill 2 and did not see any. I have good vision as well, they are just too small.
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
    I haven't failed the hornbills hunt on my iPhone 5. But usually only have about 10 seconds left wen I complete the hunt. They are really hard to see.
    I forget that I always turn my brightness down to preserve battery. I just did the hunt right now with the brightness turned all the way up and I killed 16 with 1:31 left lol
    I'm glad it's just not me. I just completed a hunt and I had 21 seconds left. But I've had 3 left to kill with 1 minute left and never found another one. Frustrating but a challenge for sure. I will master it, eventually!!!
    Good tip. I do the same with my brightness. I will try that next time on the hunt.
    I forget that I always turn my brightness down to preserve battery. I just did the hunt right now with the brightness turned all the way up and I killed 16 with 1:31 left lol

I just tried the brightness tip. Worked good. I could see the little buggers a little better but I still had trouble seeing enough to kill to reach 12. I got the last one with 7 seconds to spare.
    I had a lot come out this last time, if it comes up again before my energy is done I'll let you know how it goes......
    I played it again. Didnt have a lot like the first time but still completed it in under a minute, and killed 14 this time :)
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »

I got the hornbills on my iPad, and just got to region 10 on my iPhone 4; iPhone is going to be tough! I can't believe the hornbills are smaller than the birds in the background of the regular land animal hunts. On the iPad, not zoomed in, I would guess the bird take 2 or 3 pixels...so iPhone is like 1 pixel birds?

And just when I thought I wasn't going to be able to use my bows in region 11, just noticed the Snare (formally known as the MK VII) got a capacity upgrade to 43.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    OK, finished up the hunts in R11 on Ipad, FB1&2...now back to FB2 to finish up on Bounties and Rare hunts for Platinum. Absolutely love R11!!!
    Say What??
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    just noticed the Snare (formally known as the MK VII) got a capacity upgrade to 43.

Mine still is a 8 with no upgrade capacity button.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I admit I was having trouble the first 2 times I did the hunt, but I got the hang of it, they also fly in front of and behind the pillars making them invisible.

like eveyone else, I just blast blindly at the two spawn points on the left until I see hit over and over. and those suckers move fast out of the spawn area and you have to use your eyes to try to find them, they spread out all over

I believe there are only 4 many points they spawn...

vp17owr.jpg
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Bonz13Bonz13 Registered Users 1 Posts
    any clues on where to find the Hornbills in the contract run?
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    The images above your post answer your question, look at the crosshairs of where I am aiming in each picture.

The first image is aiming at the far left of the hunt

The second image (top right) is aiming at the second set of pillars from the left.

The third image is aiming behind the tree

The fourth image is aiming very far to the right
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    I use are with sights to bag 'em
  • Purple7Purple7 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Why are the muntjacs in 11 impossible to kill even using hollow points?