Family friendly ads

My son plays this game a lot. Could we please keep the advertisements suitable to all. It started with the Comedy Central ads and every now and then I find another one. Please remember young children do play and hunt for gold too. That's all. Thanks.

Comments

• possumpossum Registered Users 38 Posts
    And we wonder what is wrong with society today
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    well I guess that explains why I dont get ads for guns on a hunting game :(
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    muskox wrote: »
    My son plays this game a lot. Could we please keep the advertisements suitable to all. It started with the Comedy Central ads and every now and then I find another one. Please remember young children do play and hunt for gold too. That's all. Thanks.

If you are able to provide names or screenshots, that would help. We don't have control over which specific ads are shown, but if we can point to a complaint, we can let the networks know. Thanks!
  • JameshuntJameshunt Registered Users 51 Posts
    what was the comedy central ad? what was it about
  • muskoxmuskox Registered Users 131 Posts
    Next time I see one I will see what I can do. They haven't been too frequent. I just made mention of it in hopes it would be monitored. I appreciate the reply. And as for ads on hunting games, I have no problem with the advertisement of guns. My eleven year old owns a .22 rifle and a .410 shotgun, shoots them both effectively and has been joining me for lessons using my 9 mm semi automatic pistol. With that said, I'm sure there are some who would object. The Comedy Central ad was typical Comedy Central, but not anything I wanted my 11 year old watching. I just used it as an example as it was kind of raunchy, but not necessarily sexual raunchy. Overall ads are pretty okay. Maybe Glu could give us settings for the type of ads we wanted to see. Just a thought.
    Well, for example, the new guys choice ad. Cuss words bleeped out, talking about Rihanna being naked. It's no big deal to an adult, but my kid doesn't need to see that. This was one of those disappointing ads.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I guess this would be an example. Not that I have a problem with it....
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    Do not click on casjars link. It was flagged by my antivirus.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Really? It just goes to postimg.org, a picture hosting site. My AVG doesn't have a problem with it. Sorry about that. Here s a direct shot.

IMG_0590_1.png
    post images
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.