Options

My Region 11 Gun Tab

AR-14AR-14 Registered Users 35 Posts
Ok so before I purchased my Region 11 guns I took a screen cap of how much money I had and heres the pic
Screenshot_2014-06-05-12-19-58_zps90ee5a1b.png

And heres a pic of what I had left after buying the Rifle, shotgun & assault rifle and upgrading them
Screenshot_2014-06-05-15-24-27_zps10dc549b.png

in total I spent $8,592,070

Comments

• Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Crazy huh? I spent about 5 million on the desperado upgrades
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I didn't realize it was that much. I stopped paying attention to hunter bucks a long time ago.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Which gun is that?
  • Options
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I didn't realize it was that much. I stopped paying attention to hunter bucks a long time ago.

I wanted to see how much the region 10 guns were gonna cost in total but I forgot to add it all up. im gonna do this for every region from now on just to be stupid :)
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    The Desperado is the 2800 gold rifle.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    AR-14 wrote: »
    Which gun is that?

What Shep said. It's multi-regional so I should be able to use it for all the hunts when region 12 comes out. It costs 2,800 gold and every upgrade except the last two start at $100,000+. A few of them ended in the $200,000 range. I should've paid attention to how much it was but it was at or just over $5 million to completely upgrade. You would think spending that much gold would allow the upgrades to come through faster but you still have to wait the 30 minutes like all the other weapons.

I also noticed you had 401 golds at the start and when you completed the purchase and upgrades.... were you able to purchase all guns with hunter bucks?
  • Options
    muskoxmuskox Registered Users 131 Posts
    Were you actually able to purchase them all with hunter bucks? That's cool. But my guess is that once hunter bucks are gone, they are gone. It appears that Glu is trying to get us to use them up so they can move on with the gold and platinum events. Not sure of that's good or bad, but that is my suspicion as to what they are doing. Maybe I'm all wrong too. :-)
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    muskox wrote: »
    Were you actually able to purchase them all with hunter bucks? That's cool. But my guess is that once hunter bucks are gone, they are gone. It appears that Glu is trying to get us to use them up so they can move on with the gold and platinum events. Not sure of that's good or bad, but that is my suspicion as to what they are doing. Maybe I'm all wrong too. :-)

I wouldn't imagine that is Glu's strategy or they would probably stop giving bucks in region 11 as a reward. 13K at a time is going to add up quickly...even if it did take about 5 million bucks to buy/upgrade the new bucks weapons.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Speaking of 401 glu credits (gold)... AR, you do know how to get plenty more gold on android dont you?

At least it looks like you are on android, you can get thousands of glu a week!

And then you can add up how much the other guns cost in hunter bucks for us :)
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    What Shep said. It's multi-regional so I should be able to use it for all the hunts when region 12 comes out. It costs 2,800 gold and every upgrade except the last two start at $100,000+. A few of them ended in the $200,000 range. I should've paid attention to how much it was but it was at or just over $5 million to completely upgrade. You would think spending that much gold would allow the upgrades to come through faster but you still have to wait the 30 minutes like all the other weapons.

I also noticed you had 401 golds at the start and when you completed the purchase and upgrades.... were you able to purchase all guns with hunter bucks?

Yes I was.I purchased the guns with and then upgraded them with hunter bucks. I don't use my glu credits unless I have to and I didn't even play for the free region 11 gun cause I didn't wanna waste them About a month or so Go I had 650 glu credits but lost.them all :(
  • Options
    SO did you buy both region 11 rifles? or just the one that was available for cash? If you can get them both with cash I gotta start playing on a tablet lol
  • Options
    SO did you buy both region 11 rifles? or just the one that was available for cash? If you can get them both with cash I gotta start playing on a tablet lol

Lol no I just got 1 rifle, shotgun & assault rifle with cash
  • Options
    AR-14 wrote: »
    Lol no I just got 1 rifle, shotgun & assault rifle with cash

Very cool. I won the collie so I didn't have to buy it... Actually I think I've won the last 3 or 4 AR's. I bought all 3 Rifles and was pleased with the shotgun being a cash only purchase. I've bought the semi auto shotguns for the last few regions with gold and they weren't cheap!
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Yeah, surprised this one was cash and not a pump. Decent shotgun.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Very cool the new shotgun