Help me understand

possumpossum Registered Users 38 Posts
Region 11 I think I was able to complete 20 or so hunts with region 10 gun and maybe even a couple of the trophy hunts. Then in order to advance I had to spend 2 million or so dollars to play 20 or so hunts that I had already done in the previous 20 and actually gain nothing. This region is pretty close to the hidden region 1, so what is the point in wasting time and money on completing these last few hunts 2 million dollars on a rifle that I will never use again makes no sense. I am close to being thru with level 100 and have millions upon millions of dollars but I dont see much reason to keep playing these new regions when they are justa rebirth of a region that was completed months ago...

Comments

• DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    when you put it that way, I dont think I understand either lol. I guess it is so that you can play the new maps. but yea. The quality of the game is much less that it was in the first few regions, but I think that has to do with the amount of time they were able to spend on each region
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I wish I could go ask the Devs in person what is going on, cause I know there must be an explannation that we arent getting
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board