Options

animals in region 11

Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
has anyone noticed that the elephants in region 11 move differently than other elephants in other regions. The legs are farther apart. They look funnier as they stroll along, but probably more realistic in their gait.

Bengal tigers...try to have them dart at you, you will be engulfed inside their big jaws before you fire. it is as if you are swallowed then shoot from the inside of the beast. scary stuff.

animal choices...disappointing... among the hundreds of species of animals in China they could have chosen game which is native/specific to the country, but then again you have spurwing (african species) in Thule and glacial bay, just to give one odd example. next you will have polar bears in Namibia
Playing on LG G4 (Android)

Comments

• Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Like Magpies. They are everywhere. I have never seen a hornbill.

I still want to see a dragon.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    muskoxmuskox Registered Users 131 Posts
    I still have no region 11? Am I really the only one?
  • Options
    I just closed my game and reloaded it. Still nothing. No updates. No region 11. Has this been released for all platforms yet? Some direction on this would be great so I know whether to submit a ticket or not. I've never had any problems. I am playing on an IPad 5, fully updated.
  • Options
    beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    muskox wrote: »
    I still have no region 11? Am I really the only one?

what device are you on? if on android go to google play and manually check for updates, hope this helps.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I just closed my game and reloaded it. Still nothing. No updates. No region 11. Has this been released for all platforms yet? Some direction on this would be great so I know whether to submit a ticket or not. I've never had any problems. I am playing on an IPad 5, fully updated.

Go to the App Store and check for updates. I have had region 11 for almost 24 hours in my iPhone 5. And Apple usually makes the update available for their devices at the same time.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Thanks y'all. It appears my pad is not updating for some reason. Appears it is not the fault of Glu. I will have to see what I can do.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Thanks y'all. It appears my pad is not updating for some reason. Appears it is not the fault of Glu. I will have to see what I can do.

Make sure you have an internet connection. And then click on the app icon on your iPad. Then click on update. You should then see the DH14 icon.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I think it was actually 2 updates. First, go to the App Store and make sure you have the 2.0 platform. The icon will have a little 2.0 on it.

Then restart the game, you will need to download some regions again. Eventually you will get a message that says app needs to restart. Restart, and then you will get another big download.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    JameshuntJameshunt Registered Users 51 Posts
    yeah I was hoping for more new animals