Glu, a few things I appreciate.

Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
I know you get a lot of criticism so I wanted to thank you for a few things I've noticed from the most recent update.

1. I love the new animated intro! I do miss the hunter hat and shotgun guy but this new intro is pretty cool!
2. I appreciate that I am logged in to Game Center before the game loads. I can't tell you how many times it would pop up to log in at the most inconvenient times.
3. I like being awarded gold I earned outside the app right when the game completes loading. Taking the little extra steps to be rewarded wasn't tedious, but this is much much better.
4. I absolutely love the semi-auto shotgun being available for for purchase with hunter bucks only! This proves you read these threads and really try to accomidate your players.

THUMBS UP GLU!!!
:cool: iPhone 4s :cool:

Comments

• TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    Thank you! I'll pass your praise along!
  • vid666vid666 Registered Users 76 Posts
    I would add that the person who does the landscape art deserves a big round of applause. This new Indian region is the beat yet. Work on some ideas to make the game replayable beyond the first 48 hours of releasing a region or event and you would have it nailed. Take a look at Ace Fishing because they have done a fantastic job of making you want to log in and play every day with daily rewards, daily quests, weekly events, tournaments several times a day, friends lists and gifting as well as playing together, and making it a challenge to progress. I think Glu could steal some of those ideas and apply them to dh2014 and really knock it out of the park. As it stands I pretty much don't play anymore except for 2days after you add a new region which makes.me sad. I am a hunter not a fisherman but I am playing ace fishing all the time. I WANT to play every day but the same contract hunts ad nauseum makes.me want to nauseate all over my phone.
  • possumpossum Registered Users 38 Posts
    What is excitement of ace fishing, I tried it and it was very boring very fast, even worse than the playing contract hunts over and over
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    possum wrote: »
    What is excitement of ace fishing, I tried it and it was very boring very fast, even worse than the playing contract hunts over and over

My thought exactly, but I also dont play this game more than a couple days after a new region... but I do hunt for gold all day every day, which makes me feel like android would be better for me.

I cant really find any game that I can play all day without getting bored, but DH14 is the closest ive gotten
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I played golfstar for a while before I got deer hunter. you can play against friends on there.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    For me, nothing so far tops the isle of Thule! The colors and landscapes were amazing! Personally I don't care for the jungle regions. Mountains,forest, rivers and big skyline, now that's me! But all regions so far offer us something new. That makes for a good game! :)
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • muskoxmuskox Registered Users 131 Posts
    Nice to be able to use our hunter bucks for something.
  • deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Dh reloaded and dh2014 keep me interested liked the region 11 update with multiple long range sniping shots been required the challenge is good also the bamboo makes good cover had some shots on running prey bounce off bamboo adding to the difficulty
  • muskoxmuskox Registered Users 131 Posts
    The graphics in this game are some of the best I have found. I just wish there was a little more creativity with available animals. The game always runs smoothly too. I have never had a hiccup that was Glu's fault. Giving FB players some way of earning free gold would be nice. This game overall is a good one.
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    My best game ever...:cool:
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet