I challenge you!

DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
I challenge you to get all 3 leapords with eye shots in one of 2 R11 predator hunts. I finally just did in after trying everytime.

The tigers seem to be harder, so they are my next target. but since the leopards have 2 pred hunts I also have to do it on the other one (which I get very close everytime)

and for the record I used the venom, but Ill end up trying to do it with other weapons

also I am trying on the elephants, but dont usually even get 2... gonna start being more patient now
My device: iPhone 5c
Choice Dude on Board

Comments

• possumpossum Registered Users 38 Posts
    You will be the man if you can do 12 eye shots on the 12 boar hunt...
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    nah the boars and the gaurs are the hardest (at least for me) haha

I am getting pretty good on the muntjac and the both black bucks hunts. but either way if you go 6 for 6 on one of these you are still definately a god
    Choice Dude on Board
  • IhateCrappyProgrammingIhateCrappyProgramming Registered Users 49 Posts
    You will live in the annals of history if you get 7 eyeshots on the leopard hunt.
    you know what... Im gonna take on these challenges... for the first time i am gonna use a sports drink !

(not really gonna try)
    Choice Dude on Board
    but seriously if anyone gets 6 eye shots in one hunt without using a powerup they are a beast
    Choice Dude on Board
    heres a tip of how I did it though, I shot the 2 closest, and then the 4th closest... the 3rd closest runs before the 4th closest does. and the first 2 would be attacking you before you get the 3rd shot off if they are not dead
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    How would we establish proof? Anyone can say they did it, we will never know if they did or not.......
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
    Yea this is true, which is why I didnt show any proof, but if you do it you will at least know... and is it not a good challenge to strive for other than killing the animals over and over pointlessly?
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I think it's a solid challenge..... I was just pointing out I guess the obvious lol. I do want to see how many eye shots I can get on the boars now :)
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
    The boars and gaur are the only ones i dont think ive gotten 2 on (aside from the leopard onslaught becuase I dont ever play it, I left in on my 2nd icon because it was my least favorite). good luck

I guess if i got a video of the hunt I could show it, I think there is an app for screenshot video, but havent downloaded
    Choice Dude on Board
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Eye shots on moving targets is a challenge and plays into realism, but I also like using the unrealistic parts of the game like killing elephants with an ear grazing shot or killing a rhino with a tail shoot from the side view; also kind of fun, although a little sadistic, to take down animals with multiple paw/hoof shots.
    iPhone 4, usually.