Thought for new bounties?

Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
Seeing as most of us have had issues with the hornbills I would like to see them be a part of a new bounty :)
I would also like for there to be a bounty having to kill the Bengal tigers with a pistol. It's not too hard but at least more challenging than with a rifle or AR.
It would be cool to see bounties forcing the use of special event weapons as well. I personally do not use the zombie pistols anymore but if a bounty went up requiring them I'd be more than happy dusting them off for a bit.

You guys have any suggestions? Keep in mind glu does read these threads and have shown willingness to listen to our opinions :)
:cool: iPhone 4s :cool:

Comments

• DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    how about getting 1000 gold for being an advanced member on the forums, and 5000 for senior member lol

definately I want eye shot bounties, multi kills bounties (especially one for non bird kills), get 2 more kills than required on non bird hunts 100 times, get 3 more kills than required on bird hunt 100 times.. I can think of very very many bounty ideas, but seeing as they still havent done anything with eye shots im starting to doubt how much they listen... also how about get 2 eye shots in 1 hunt 50 times. I can think of some that would only work for the iOS club hunts too, like get over 100 kills in a hunt, but it wouldnt be fair to make a bounty just for iOS :)
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I would like to see bounties with consecutive organ shots. For example 5 consecutive lung shots. That would make the bounties more challenging.

And add a star for all of the current bounties. I think that would be the easiest to implement.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    How about free gold for anyone with 166 or more posts?:cool:
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Sunny Thai wrote: »
    How about free gold for anyone with 166 or more posts?:cool:

You could've put 170 and given yourself something to work towards :)
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I would like to see bounties with consecutive organ shots. For example 5 consecutive lung shots. That would make the bounties more challenging.

And add a star for all of the current bounties. I think that would be the easiest to implement.

Completely agree with you on these suggestions. Glu played around with the consecutive organ shots with a few of the new hunter series, which I found to be the most difficult, IMO this would be a well deserved bounty reward.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • possumpossum Registered Users 38 Posts
    1 shot 1 kill type of deal.....kill 25 with 25 shots in row
  • muskoxmuskox Registered Users 131 Posts
    All great ideas. Bounties are the best thing that has happens to this game since it's inception. It gave us all things to "accomplish", other than the mindless slaughter of animals. LOL. It also made it possible to obtain something meaningful from play.... Ie, gold. I would love to see Glu really expand the bounties and there are all kinds of fun challenges to be created and had.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    possum wrote: »
    1 shot 1 kill type of deal.....kill 25 with 25 shots in row

I think Glu has kind of introduced that challenge as well by allowing less time and less animals to shoot in some of the hunts; although it's usually a 8/8 hunt with 9-10 possible animals to shoot in the allotted time.

And I do like the expansion of the bounties section ideas, whether it's new challenges or more stars. I'll reiterate the idea of allowing us a reset of the hunting and trophy series hunts for less reward the second time around...true it might take a little realism away from the special trophy animal background stories, but who cares, we get more variety for everyday play.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • possumpossum Registered Users 38 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    I think Glu has kind of introduced that challenge as well by allowing less time and less animals to shoot in some of the hunts; although it's usually a 8/8 hunt with 9-10 possible animals to shoot in the allotted time.

U can fire off as many rounds as u want...im talking 1 shot 1 kill period....u get some of the long distance shots and it will take 2 shots or more to kill em if its not in head or lungs/heart