Stuck on Level 11. HELP!

Trandall19705Trandall19705 Registered Users 13 Posts
I am stuck on Level 11 and not sure what options I have. I've completed 37 of 40 of the trophy hunts so far AndI feel I can complete them with my inferior weapons but I CANT play any Trophy hunts since I can't afford the rifle. The Plisskin Venom will cost me 747 in cold and I only have 330. I have 1920 Platinum and 6 million in cash. All I know to do is continue playing contract hunts to build up cash and work harder at watching videos. If there's something else I can do please tell me. Also, I wonder how I got myself into this situation. I have used gold before when I could of used platinum. Thanks for the advise.

Comments

• Trandall19705Trandall19705 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Obviously, I meant I'm 37 of 40 in the Hunting series. But can't play the first Trophy hunt.
  • possumpossum Registered Users 38 Posts
    U can use the cash rifle....also the region 10 rifle works for 2 or 3 of the trophy hunts
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    It sounds like you're challenging yourself to complete the region 11 hunting series with lower region weapons, as you could purchase the region 11 rifle with the hunter bucks you have. So it sounds like you are choosing a more difficult option rather than actually not being able to progress through the trophy hunts and the rest of the hunting series. My hat's off to you for going the more difficult route; most people give in to purchasing higher powered weapons quicker than you're doing.

And if you're saying that the Clayton FNG isn't doing the job, I would say keep trying because it is sufficient to complete region 11 when it's fully upgraded. If you're having difficulty with a multiple organ shot hunt, you might consider buying the Rohman Collie assault rifle for around 1.3 million hunter bucks (before upgrades).
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Nice job on getting that far being frugal, but if you want to play the trophy hunts you're gonna need to purchase the Clayton FNG. Upgrade it fully and you will be able to complete the Trophy Hunts. With the amount of cash region 11 awards it will be easy to replenish your stash. Try using your devices mobile browser and make an account on tapjoy.com It will link the game to your phone and there is opportunity to obtain gold outside of the game on that site. Really nothing more you can do if you don't want to spend real money on the game. Hope this helps.
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Trandall19705Trandall19705 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Nice job on getting that far being frugal, but if you want to play the trophy hunts you're gonna need to purchase the Clayton FNG. Upgrade it fully and you will be able to complete the Trophy Hunts. With the amount of cash region 11 awards it will be easy to replenish your stash. Try using your devices mobile browser and make an account on tapjoy.com It will link the game to your phone and there is opportunity to obtain gold outside of the game on that site. Really nothing more you can do if you don't want to spend real money on the game. Hope this helps.

Thank you guys so much. Feel like an idiot now. I have purchased the level 11 rifle with cash. I suppose GLU blind sighted me with the thought that I must purchase this certain rifle with gold I didn't have. I'm well on my way of completing Trophy hunts with my weapon paid for in cash. Thanks.
    Glad we could help, thats what the forums for :)
  • muskoxmuskox Registered Users 131 Posts
    Eli, what is tap joy? What platform is it connected to? Somehow I sense it is the secret to this fifty gold away everyone else talks about. Thanks man.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Again, it's a app available for iphone, iPad, and android. Just search the web to find it, at www.my.tapjoy.com let us know if you get it! :) T.F
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    ^ ^ ^ What todfoxx said...... If you need any help message me on here or text me 5592104078