hornbills in region 11

There are none. Empty blue sky. Whats up with that?

Comments

• possumpossum Registered Users 38 Posts
    They r there u just have to look close they r tiny
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    jimu57 wrote: »
    There are none. Empty blue sky. Whats up with that?

Turning the brightness on your device up lets you see the hornbills better.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Fit a level 1 sight to shotgun or an assault rifle and zoom in even on kindle they are tiny dots but I love how when hornbills are hit they fold up and fall from the sky best hunt of dayong
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Fit a level 1 sight to shotgun or an assault rifle and zoom in even on kindle they are tiny dots but I love how when hornbills are hit they fold up and fall from the sky best hunt of dayong

This comment proves my point perfectly! everyone complains that it is difficult, but soon realize that because it is so hard it is the most fun!
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • muskoxmuskox Registered Users 131 Posts
    I've been playing 11 for a while now and I have only come across one hornbill hunt that has tiny targets. Did Glue fix this?
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    The hornbill hunt has been the same for me on my iPhone. But I am getting a lot better at the hunt. Turning up he brightness really works and the hornbills always come out from behind the rocks.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    The Hornbill hunt has been the same for me also. I still have a little trouble about every sixth hunt. They seem to hide much better. I have been getting 2 hornbill hunts in a full bank of energy on the average.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    there are 4 places that they spawn, so if you cant see them where you are looking it is because they are on the other side of the map
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • muskoxmuskox Registered Users 131 Posts
    Yeah. I haven't had any problems since that first batch of tiny ones.