Options

How to collect lots of Free Gold on Android - Need Help

explor3rexplor3r Registered Users 12 Posts
Hi All,

I have been reading posts on how easy it is to get gold by doing offers, surveys, videos and other stuff and i believe you guys are playing on FB, IOS ? but am playing on android tablet and i only get sponsor pay offers to download and start apps and they give out only 3 to 4 gold, 11 gold is current highest available which is for mobogenie app. 32 gold was my one and only all time highest on one single app and now i have never seen an offer which offer gold higher than 10 or 11.

Since last update i do get watch video for energy but nothing comes up when i click on it it doest work, watch videos for free gold dont work either , only sponsor pay offers which i think is offering very low free gold coins comparing to other platforms.

So Dear Friends and fellow players please suggest me easy way to collect more free gold if possible.

Also heard of Tap Joy app on android, if i download will i get free gold offers along with sponsor pay offers in game ? Please let me know if any one of you using that app.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Im gonna be honest, I didnt even bother reading your post because the title says it all

on android you can earn gold on different glu games and glu credits are shared between glu games.

so if you go download dh reloaded and do daily challenges on that game to earn gold, you will be earning gold for DH14... I have also made a faq thread and answer this question there and include other links but for your convenience ill drop a link here
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    explor3rexplor3r Registered Users 12 Posts
    Thanks Dj, I appreciate that :)
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    One of the best ways to collect gold (for androiders) is through the simple game: Lil' Kingdom. I get around 50-60 gold coins in an hour's play. Of course you have to build your kingdom fully, which takes around a week's work, but after that, you can get gold by building floors, placing citizens in proper jobs, tapping their thoughts, servicing the princess, etc. Sad they did not upgrade the game, but it is indeed one of the best and simplest games to earn Glu gold through.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    servicing the princess.

ಠ_ಠ

Phrasing!
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    ಠ_ಠ

Phrasing!

hahaha not that kind of service. I meant the first definition (dictionary.com) not the second one

1. to supply with aid, information, or other incidental services.

2. (of a male animal) to mate with (a female animal).
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    By using the shared wallet on android u can build stockpiles of glucredits.. i currently have 35k of coinage.. no cheat no hack... Play the tutorial in dh reloaded thru stampede hunt..... close game..jerase data.. reopen and replay tutorial... 56 glucoin each time,..lather rinse repeat
  • Options
    sounds legit to me, exploiting isnt cheating according to all of the gaming community
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    mbah168mbah168 Registered Users 17 Posts
    mwrhgc wrote: »
    By using the shared wallet on android u can build stockpiles of glucredits.. i currently have 35k of coinage.. no cheat no hack... Play the tutorial in dh reloaded thru stampede hunt..... close game..jerase data.. reopen and replay tutorial... 56 glucoin each time,..lather rinse repeat

Hi mwrhgc,

Thanks for your Tips.

Is it legit to do the things like that ?
    Does it consider as a cheating or hacking ?

Thanks for your advise.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    mbah168 wrote: »
    Hi mwrhgc,

Thanks for your Tips.

Is it legit to do the things like that ?
    Does it consider as a cheating or hacking ?

Thanks for your advise.

If you are gaining coins legitimately from other games that share currency, it's completely fine. However, if you use an exploit to gain coins in one game, and then use them in another, that will still count as hacking/cheating and your account will be flagged.
  • Options
    mbah168mbah168 Registered Users 17 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    If you are gaining coins legitimately from other games that share currency, it's completely fine. However, if you use an exploit to gain coins in one game, and then use them in another, that will still count as hacking/cheating and your account will be flagged.

Hi Bro Admin,
    Thanks a bunch for your enlightenment :)

Have a Blessed and Wonderful Weekend !