Can we trade in our previous rifles for hunter's bucks?

Diego901Diego901 Registered Users 5 Posts
Using an iPhone5S 7.1.1 I'm in region 4 now, with 3-4 extra rifles & shotguns. Anyone else interested in trading in older rifles or deleting them from our inventory? :-) Deer Hunter is getting better! Great job Glu-Guys!!

Comments

• DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    it is not possible, but many players have said they wish they could sell their unused weapons... Personally I have all of the weapons that can be purchased with hunter bucks... It is nice to have such a large ars,enal, and their are events once a month that usually require lower region weapons, but they are usually ones that are purchased with gold. and there are also guns that are exclusively used for events (you wont see them in the shop unless there is an event that requires them) but some said that they have had multiple events require the same weapons so they are able to make good use out of guns that were otherwise gathering dust
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • DevilDog6DevilDog6 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I agree. Real - World, hunters buy, sell, trade constantly. Would be great to be able to do so here.
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    It's a cool suggestion but it would never work for us or glu.... They wouldn't give us what we paid for the weapon for one and two, we wouldn't get gold for it, that'll be a huge loss financially to glu. I kindly suggest that you keep playing the game, the hunter bucks will add up and you won't have anything to spend them on but guns and upgrades, and still have tons of cash leftover. Happy hunting :)
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    It's a cool suggestion but it would never work for us or glu.... They wouldn't give us what we paid for the weapon for one and two, we wouldn't get gold for it, that'll be a huge loss financially to glu. I kindly suggest that you keep playing the game, the hunter bucks will add up and you won't have anything to spend them on but guns and upgrades, and still have tons of cash leftover. Happy hunting :)

yea everytime I see someone suggest this, I am almost certain that they havent finished all of the regions yet :)
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I have to admit, I do have my favorites (Rebel, Cog, Oxford, and Gauge) and would like to distinguish my owned weapons from the entire weapons store; maybe with a "put in storage" or "sell" option. I've gotten used to only seeing my favorites on the new game I started and enjoy the simplicity of only seeing the weapons I would buy with unlimited funds. Reminds me of wanting to get rid of all my deleted apps out of cloud.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • muskoxmuskox Registered Users 131 Posts
    My son used to play Webkinz and they allowed you to sell stuff back tot the store for half of what you bought it for. Glu could do the same thing. Give you half of the weapons value in gold. Just a thought.
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    As tempting as it would be to sell back weapons, there is a tendency to reuse weapons for events ( eg G&H event). It would suck to sell back a weapon only to have to buy it again down the road for an event!!!
    It's easy enough to pile up hunter bucks anyway.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    muskox wrote: »
    My son used to play Webkinz and they allowed you to sell stuff back tot the store for half of what you bought it for. Glu could do the same thing. Give you half of the weapons value in gold. Just a thought.

Are you talking about gold purchased guns only? That would be a good idea. Trading cash guns for gold would never happen.....
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool: