Options

Phone broke

My IPhone 4s had a screen failure. Had to get the 5s when I recovered my deer hunter 2014 it started over, lost all my hunter bucks, gold, and worst of all, my guns.. Any ideas ?? Thought it was stored on the cloud

Comments

• Options
    muskoxmuskox Registered Users 131 Posts
    This has dominated the conversation now for the last few days. Come on Glu. Somebody step up please and give us some direction, please! The more I hear about the cloud, the more I do not trust it.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    What I have been doing is a backup after I complete a region. Will it work? Not sure. I'm going to my local Apple store to get some input, when I get some time! I like to know the ins and outs of this device. My kindle has mayday where I can speak live with support.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    muskox wrote: »
    This has dominated the conversation now for the last few days. Come on Glu. Somebody step up please and give us some direction, please! The more I hear about the cloud, the more I do not trust it.

I don't trust the cloud either. I use iTunes to backup my game.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    iCloud does not backup apps. iTunes will if backed up to a computer.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I am planning on getting the iPhone 6 when it is released. Which will probably be in the next few months. And I will post if I am able to transfer my progress between devices.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    muskoxmuskox Registered Users 131 Posts
    I am not sure how to back up to iTunes. I have to connect my IPad to my computer? Glu, can you please weigh in on this and help us out. Seems a lot of people are losing their games these days.
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    One shall contact or post on customer forum of iphone to let them know custumer problem of iphone. They may have solution on game backup.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    Matt_ConnorsMatt_Connors Registered Users 7 Posts
    I thought Game Center saves your progress though because I had the same thing happen to me and I was preparing for region 12 the guy at the store says Game Center saves your progress