Bring it....
Prev13

Comments

• DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    looks like it will be a good one!
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I won't be buying that ridiculous looking gun!
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Lol. That gun does look hilarious but We might be required to purchase it in order to participate in the event.
  • muskoxmuskox Registered Users 131 Posts
    Another stupid looking gun..... Groan
    I just hope we can win some meaningful eagles, and not have to purchase this stupid looking gun that we will never use again to do it. I'm going to be highly disappointed if it's a buy a gun for 200 eagles and win back 225 eagles. I hope Glu made this a meaningful event. They advertise them like they are going to be lucrative and then they disappoint. Keeping my fingers crossed that they really step up this time. The Memorial Day event was pretty honest, so I hope they improve on that with this one. Sorry for being so vocal about the gun, but I hate these goofy looking monstrosities they've come up with for these special hunts. I just can't get excited about them.
    I like the gun :)
    Choice Dude on Board
  • streplesstreples Registered Users 85 Posts
    aw i think its a.."shotgun pistols" XD
    does anyone want to make a special challenge on this event between us guys on the forums?

for instance we could see who can get the most eye shots during the event hunts?
    Choice Dude on Board
  • vid666vid666 Registered Users 76 Posts
    That pistol looks like it would appeal to 6-8 year old boys. I will be.embarrassed every time.I open the weapon shop if we are forced to buy that joke. The girl in the ad is only slightly more.appealing. I am feeling like she has a unibrow thing going on and is carrying a bit too much junk in the trunk. However I think there is finally truth in advertising because they show you how many net eagles you will win in the event after buying that toy pistol:,"12".
    vid666 wrote: »
    That pistol looks like it would appeal to 6-8 year old boys. I will be.embarrassed every time.I open the weapon shop if we are forced to buy that joke. The girl in the ad is only slightly more.appealing. I am feeling like she has a unibrow thing going on and is carrying a bit too much junk in the trunk. However I think there is finally truth in advertising because they show you how many net eagles you will win in the event after buying that toy pistol:,"12".

haha, Im assuming you know thats not what the 12 is there for ;) very funny joke though

I was thinking the stacks are probably accurate if you include how many plats we will have to spend upgrading
    Choice Dude on Board
  • deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Looks like a muzzle loading pistol and a Thompson s.m.g. happy days missed out on pilgrim first time round rather have the challenge of different weapons on hunts than just even more powerful weapons
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    The Thompson looks like a neat gun.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Ha! I think the gun looks cool and " funny/patriotic " I'm in you only live once, have fun man! Yes Dj, I'll do a gentleman's bet with you, eye shots you say? Set the number! :) T.F
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • wsmitty01wsmitty01 Registered Users 37 Posts
    I hope the Thompson is the gun to win, the most classic auto of all time!!
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Well at least the bird feather muzzle gun has a bottle opener on the handle. I like the idea of the tommy, but if that is a representation of the weapons I'm really hoping they make it up to us with the scenery and animals.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    David T wrote: »
    Well at least the bird feather muzzle gun has a bottle opener on the handle. I like the idea of the tommy, but if that is a representation of the weapons I'm really hoping they make it up to us with the scenery and animals.
    Picture this in your mind's eye: the scenery... Doesn't matter. The animals: lots of scantily clad women like the one in the promo ad. The weapon: the stupid looking bird pistol. The ammo is a suction cup dart and the girls are stampeding. As they run past you have to hit them in the butt cheeks with the suction cup dart. The girls giggle when hit and the final shot makes a great "sluuurp...pop" suction noise. Challenges could be like get 2 natural blondes from a whole herd of stampeding bleach bottle blonds, etc. That is the only scenario I can come up with that would make me want to use that weapon.
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Picture this in your mind's eye: the scenery... Doesn't matter. The animals: lots of scantily clad women like the one in the promo ad. The weapon: the stupid looking bird pistol. The ammo is a suction cup dart and the girls are stampeding. As they run past you have to hit them in the butt cheeks with the suction cup dart. The girls giggle when hit and the final shot makes a great "sluuurp...pop" suction noise. Challenges could be like get 2 natural blondes from a whole herd of stampeding bleach bottle blonds, etc. That is the only scenario I can come up with that would make me want to use that weapon.
    LOL. YOU ARE TOO MUCH:) But in all seriousness, as someone mentioned above, new challenges are fun & the bird gun may become one of our favorites. No matter how ridiculous it may appear at first We Gotta keep an open mind. Anything is possible
  • Ian the HammerIan the Hammer Registered Users 4 Posts
    I think we may be in store for more "whimsical" weapons at the rate the game is going. The weapon shop is beginning to resemble a jungle militia's armory. The next logical step would be saw guns or RPG's? Then maybe a Stark Industries Jericho Missle? May not be in the best taste to kill, field dress, and cook the animal with one shot. I'm fine with smaller more diverse weapons on more difficult hunts. That being said, I think I saw that clown pistol on the 2AM knife shopping channel in between the samurai sword and the Wolverine Claw Glove. (c;
    I do like the patriotic look, just goofy looking though.
  • SenkoSenko Registered Users 30 Posts
    I think we may be in store for more "whimsical" weapons at the rate the game is going. The weapon shop is beginning to resemble a jungle militia's armory. The next logical step would be saw guns or RPG's? Then maybe a Stark Industries Jericho Missle? May not be in the best taste to kill, field dress, and cook the animal with one shot. I'm fine with smaller more diverse weapons on more difficult hunts. That being said, I think I saw that clown pistol on the 2AM knife shopping channel in between the samurai sword and the Wolverine Claw Glove. (c;

Hmmmm kill 12 spurwing ducks with a Jericho missle?
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts

Maybe they'll offer "3 easy installments of $19999"? And I do want the Wolverine Claw Glove; I've shot enough wolverine to have earned that.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    As they run past you have to hit them in the butt cheeks with the suction cup dart. The girls giggle when hit and the final shot makes a great "sluuurp...pop" suction noise. Challenges could be like get 2 natural blondes from a whole herd of stampeding bleach bottle blonds, etc. That is the only scenario I can come up with that would make me want to use that weapon.

haha most ridiculous thing ive ever read.

Ian's jericho missle would be over the top as well haha.

And T.F. I got 8 eye shots in the memorial events (4 in each region) so I am gonna aim to beat that, but who knows what numbers we will see :)
    Choice Dude on Board
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    It is a typical custom gun.
    But I like the girl.:cool:
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
    The funniest art is that this kind of nonesense is almost expected. The Tommie gun looks awesome though. I will say that.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Does anyone know what regions this event will take place in? The pop-up ad didn't say, unless I missed it. Maybe lower regions, so that newer people to the game will get a chance. Not everyone is as far as we all are...waiting for region 12, and a new hidden region! :) T.F
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Asian was mentioned in a pop up
    ( + )
  • DebDeb Registered Users 25 Posts
    That's about as funny as having a 'herd' of dudes to pop shots at. Maybe targeting the swinging packages for extra points and manly groans? No? I didn't think so.
    Deb wrote: »
    That's about as funny as having a 'herd' of dudes to pop shots at. Maybe targeting the swinging packages for extra points and manly groans? No? I didn't think so.

You are right, your vision is not as funny as for two reasons. First, nutshots are never funny. You must hate men if you fantasize about shooting them in the little brain. Second, have you ever seen multiple girls getting up en masse and hold hands while they all stampede to the restroom together? How about guys? The answer to the former is "yes" and to the latter "heck no." Guys don't stampede together... Unless it is to check out hot babes. So your comparison fails on two fronts and is therefore not funny. At least we agree on that.
    mdjd wrote: »
    It's called a "pistol", you dumb ***. Learn some English, you immigrant trash.

not sure why you are being rude... a pistol is a type of gun....

should I call you dumb for not specifying that it is actually a flintlock pistol??
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I really hope this event starts tomorrow.... I'll be up in shaver lake Thursday-Sunday and I never have service up there, I'll miss the start of the event!
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool: