Options

New Region Bounties/Rare Hunts

Being new to the game, I'm not sure what the typical timeline is for Bounties to be issued, or Rare Hunts to become available in new regions. I'm wondering if I'm wasting my time racking up Hunter Bucks and Kills in Region 11. I can't imagine any kills will count toward a yet-to-be released Bounty, or will they? Hopefully the Bounty will need to be earned with an unreleased weapon.

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    The bounties are very new to the game. The bounties were first introduced when the first hidden region came out. Then 4 new bounties came out when one of the events were released about a month ago.

And why would you be wasting your time? If you have less than 5 million bucks, it would be a good idea to build up your cash. And of course any kills you get now won't count toward a future bounty. If Glu did that it would make all the bounties pointless since most of us would have the bounties completed even before the new bounties are released.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Also, rare hunts are usually activated when events come out. Glu has been doing this when new events or hidden regions are released for people to earn eagles. The eagles are needed to upgrade the special weapons for the events.
  • Options
    Ian the HammerIan the Hammer Registered Users 4 Posts
    You hit the nail on the head in regard to Hunter Bucks. I blew through what seems like $2 million in this last region the day it was released, but since then I've just been accumulating. I hit $5 million a few days ago. I suppose you can't have too much. Thanks for the info.
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I agree with all Sheppeck said. Collect gold, he and I purchased the Desperado and it costed 6 million bucks to upgrade so u can never have too much cash flow. Welcome to the game by the way and hope you stick around. If you play on iOS look me up on Game Center under the same name it's always fun to have new friends on there who like the game as much as I do :)
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Im not sure about rare hunts being activated when events come out, but everything else is spot on.

might want to aim for 10M and the new event hits on thursday night most likely. then 2 weeks later we should get a new region with plenty to do
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    Im not sure about rare hunts being activated when events come out, but everything else is spot on.

might want to aim for 10M and the new event hits on thursday night most likely. then 2 weeks later we should get a new region with plenty to do

Dj,are you saying that the Independence event may be starting this upcomcoming Thursday night? That would be nice.
    Sheppeck, Eli & yourself,Dj are like DH2014 Prophets:)
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts

86_061327_420000000.gif
    Say What??
  • Options
    Dj,are you saying that the Independence event may be starting this upcomcoming Thursday night? That would be nice.

The new events or regions usually come out on Thursdays and always about a week after the event is announced. But region 11 did come out on a Wednesday. I think Glu did that just to throw off everyone's predictions of when the region was going to come out.
  • Options
    Ian the HammerIan the Hammer Registered Users 4 Posts
    Thanks for the insight. $10 Mill seems like an attainable goal. I'm really trying to accumulate gold at this point. I blew through an ungodly amount in the beginning to refill energy. Took the bait hook, line, and sinker.
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Thanks for the insight. $10 Mill seems like an attainable goal. I'm really trying to accumulate gold at this point. I blew through an ungodly amount in the beginning to refill energy. Took the bait hook, line, and sinker.

that you did :( gold should be treasured like, well, gold haha
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »
    86_061327_420000000.gif

Hey Tdub, you & a few others are like the Apostles of this game Wisemen at the very least lol
    And Ian the Hammer, dont feel too bad, I'd almost be able to afford "the Desparado" myself if I had all the gold I wasted on refilling energy. Idk why I was in such a rush. I guess I'm truly addicted to the game.
    :) Happy Fathers Day Gentlemen
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »
    86_061327_420000000.gif

Nope. Just sharing insight from playing the game :)
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool: