New record?

DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
I feel like the guy from grandmas boy...

High score!? Is that bad? Did I break it? Haha

I17rnBo.jpg
My device: iPhone 5c
Choice Dude on Board

Comments

• TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Wow!!!....
    Say What??
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Yea if you have a sports drink, try to beat it.
    Choice Dude on Board
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Wow. That really is impressive. Even with a sports drink I didn't think you could get that many kills.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Wow! I still haven't broke 50!!!
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Wow. That really is impressive. Even with a sports drink I didn't think you could get that many kills.

thanks, and yea, I was quite surprised myself, I didnt look at the count until it was over.

and I think it can be beaten, cause I accidently kept hitting the reload button which made the slow mo go away for a few extra seconds. I plan to get 200 next time we get the hornbills
    Choice Dude on Board
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Am I missing something, other than the other 140 hornbills, when I use the energy drink and only get 43? Can you use more than one energy drink in the same hunt? You're not just messing with us through photoshop right?! Lol.... Wow
    iPhone 4, usually.
    the game only puts a certain amount of birds on the map at a time, so If you kill all of them they spawn in another location, kill them all there again and again even before you empty your clip...

the secret is to kill them immediately, one helpful tip is to aim through the bushes and look around until you see the word "hornbill" show up on the right side of a screen telling you that you are aiming at one (keep in mind it does show up for dead birds so dont waste too much ammo)

also make sure you are looking down the sights when you are using sport drink to slow down time ( I suggest using the lowest level sight "base")

good luck
    Choice Dude on Board
    and just for the record it took me a couple practice tries in order to get firure out all their spawns, they can fly out of the trees above you in any direction, even way to the left. leaving some alive isnt good, always try to kill them all (unless it just wont let you kill it for some reason, in which case wait until your next clip and you will be able to kill it)

aside from above/ behind you, there is just the spawn at the edge of the cliff on the right and the spawn in the bushes to the left, just above the thick bush, but make sure to also take one shot a little in front of the spawns after a reload incase they jumped out of the spawn real fast

yes Ive got this down to a science lol
    Choice Dude on Board
    DJ, great information. Looking forward for my chance to beat your score.
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    DJ, great information. Looking forward for my chance to beat your score.

same here, I still have 19 drinks left :)
    Choice Dude on Board
    I don't have any energy drinks left. And 12 gold for 1 energy drink is a lot more than I am willing to spend for just 1 energy drink.
    these new club hunts were very tough, cant wait for the new AR so I wont have to shoot the black bucks in the head lol
    Choice Dude on Board
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    these new club hunts were very tough, cant wait for the new AR so I wont have to shoot the black bucks in the head lol

I used my desperado rifle on the black bucks club hunt. Worked great. I just wish the rifle had more than 13 rounds. Would make it a lot more useful on other club hunts.
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts

Any of the vitals will put them down. I notice if I back way down on the red dot power it works much better.
    Say What??
  • mdjdmdjd Banned Users 33 Posts
    I feel like the guy from grandmas boy...

High score!? Is that bad? Did I break it? Haha

I17rnBo.jpg

What a total loser without a life!
    @mdjd am I missing something, you obviously play DH14 also since you posted on the forum. And just because you obviously suck at the game doesn't give you the right to call people names.
    mdjd wrote: »
    What a total loser without a life!

youre just jealous
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Amazing how some people just can't hide how stupid they are.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool: