To you, #1 kills on iOS............

2Next

Comments

• BeekerBeeker Registered Users 57 Posts
    If you play on an apple device the Game Center app should be in your utilities folder. Open it up and log in with your iTunes user name. You'll be able to see the games you play associated with Game Center. Click on the deer hunter game and you will see the top 25 and so forth..... Let me know if it works.

You can also get to it from within DH. If you go back until you are on the title screen, then click options. It is in the menu there.
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    yes beeker, this is also how i get to the forums through my phone :)
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I have tapjoy and the forum bookmarked.
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    ive was convinced that he was cheating, but i guess you would notice.

I have discovered how the #1 guy on Gamecenter is playing so many club hunts. I wouldn't say he is cheating but he is taking advantage of a glitch in the game.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I have discovered how the #1 guy on Gamecenter is playing so many club hunts. I wouldn't say he is cheating but he is taking advantage of a glitch in the game.

Id like to know..... Inbox me
    Id like to know..... Inbox me

I sent you and djradnad a private message.
  • Peteroc317Peteroc317 Registered Users 55 Posts
    I am not cheating!
  • appliancedudeappliancedude Registered Users 113 Posts
    I sent you and djradnad a private message.

Hey I wanna know too lol
    Peteroc317 wrote: »
    I am not cheating!

I don't see how you can have over 27,000 hunts and 6,300 club hunts played without having some kind of an advantage. It just isn't possible for anyone to play that much.
    Hey I wanna know too lol

Sorry. But I don't think it is fair to advertise the glitches. Eli and DJ are regulars on the forum and wouldn't take advantage of the glitches.

2 of the 3 glitches are obvious if you play a lot of club hunts. And the third glitch has already been mentioned on the forum.
    We'll I don't care about rank and I know I will never be high on the leaderboards, so I am not gonna bother exploiting them for no reason. I just do a lot of intentional bug finding cause there isn't much else to do. As for posting it on the forum I don't know if it matters, but I'm not gonna be the whistle blower ;)

Peteroc stirrs! If you are Mr. Schipiour, then I for one would like to know your secret, whatever it might be... Just energy purchasing?
    Choice Dude on Board
  • possumpossum Registered Users 38 Posts
    I don't see how you can have over 27,000 hunts and 6,300 club hunts played without having some kind of an advantage. It just isn't possible for anyone to play that much.

If someone had unlimited gold they could easily get that many hunts...the hunting for 10 hunts and waiting stuff slows down alot..
    We will never know :)

And nah, I don't use glitches, I play on my free time and not needing to work everyday helps :) I've been playing since December and had a stretch where I was playing religiously so that'll explain my total kills. Still #24 though..... So now my message is for #3-23...... Stop playing so I may pass you lol
  • appliancedudeappliancedude Registered Users 113 Posts
    Sorry. But I don't think it is fair to advertise the glitches. Eli and DJ are regulars on the forum and wouldn't take advantage of the glitches.

2 of the 3 glitches are obvious if you play a lot of club hunts. And the third glitch has already been mentioned on the forum.

Funny. I don't post like those two but I'm on the forum daily. As for not advertising that's exactly what your doing. And as for not taking advantage I don't play enough to do it. I work for a living and play once I'm the am before work and twice at night. If I'm lucky I'll have time at lunch to play a couple hunts.

But if you don't wanna tell that's your prerogative.
  • muskoxmuskox Registered Users 131 Posts
    Why does this really matter? Just asking. I think the whole leaderboard is out dated. How could someone starting today ever catch up?
    It really doesn't...... I guess it's something I play for in between regions.
  • Peteroc317Peteroc317 Registered Users 55 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    We'll I don't care about rank and I know I will never be high on the leaderboards, so I am not gonna bother exploiting them for no reason. I just do a lot of intentional bug finding cause there isn't much else to do. As for posting it on the forum I don't know if it matters, but I'm not gonna be the whistle blower ;)

Peteroc stirrs! If you are Mr. Schipiour, then I for one would like to know your secret, whatever it might be... Just energy purchasing?
    I have never spent a penny on this game.
    Peteroc317 wrote: »
    I have never spent a penny on this game.

ok, thanks for replying.
    Choice Dude on Board