Freedom Cannon

PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
Does anybody know if the Freedom Cannon will ever be offered in a "One Time Deal"? I have the gold to buy it, but I don't wanna spend 400+ Gold if I can get it cheaper. Fellow Hunters let me know please...I'll gladly appreciate it guys!!!

Comments

• DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    best deal is after you complete region 8 series, one time offer for 64

or you can get it after the region 5 series for 172
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
    if you dont want the liberator the 2nd choice is best.
    Choice Dude on Board
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    I purchased the Liberators for 171 Gold & the Glory for 88 Gold, & Haven't even used either yet because I'm at work & can't really play. I will as soon as I get off....& thanks for the info on the Freedom!!!
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Side note: on my iPhone the Cannon and Liberator are invisible, but Faded Glory is visible. I can purchase, upgrade, and use all of them in hunts. I also see invisible shells getting reloaded so the open left hand looks like I'm simply offering buck shot to the animals with my thumb when I shoot. Kind of fun.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    David T wrote: »
    Side note: on my iPhone the Cannon and Liberator are invisible, but Faded Glory is visible. I can purchase, upgrade, and use all of them in hunts. I also see invisible shells getting reloaded so the open left hand looks like I'm simply offering buck shot to the animals with my thumb when I shoot. Kind of fun.

that must be funny to watch. how does it look when the hunt starts? he is supposed to spin the gun around his finger
    Choice Dude on Board
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    that must be funny to watch. how does it look when the hunt starts? he is supposed to spin the gun around his finger

Yeah you only see the right hand in 3 different situations. The start with the finger spin, a glimpse of it with the dip down lever action and when reloading. I thought the invisible arrow glitch was pretty fun, but the invisible weapon is equally interesting...now if I could get invisible weapon AND ammo...that would be something!
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • garymckinnon31garymckinnon31 Registered Users 176 Posts
    My buddy has the same problem. There is a gun but you can't see it. Btw he is on a iPhone 4.