Options

Dh2014

Scottf76Scottf76 Registered Users 7 Posts
I don't know but guys I have finished all 11 of the levels both hidden ones aswell on level 62 all I have to do is get 3 more bounties we need new levels

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    The Independence Event should be out this week.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    New events seem to have been coming out on ios on thusdays latley :) T.F
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    I also have finished all the levels. All I have for bounties are brains and necks. I hope when Independence comes out there are more bounties, like eye shots or specific animals in a given region. Elephants in Dayong, for example.

I also hope that Independence is like the hidden regions, where it lasts longer than a standard hunt.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Options
    Just 405 neck shots to go...
  • Options
    Just finished both independence
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Scottf76 wrote: »
    Just finished both independence

the next region should be out in 2 weeks
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Got the new gun and fully upgraded it��
  • Options
    jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    Just brain shots to go now. Any suggestions where standing large animals are plentiful? I'd like to use the crossbow to keep them from spooking. Not really interested in waiting for predators to jump me and hope it's brains and not heart or lung.
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Hidden region 1
    Say What??
  • Options
    swaggerjrswaggerjr Registered Users 116 Posts
    Jgrammentz...did u try at r9...for brain shoting....better than others region....i think
    :cool:Android tablet note 10.1:rolleyes:
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    jgrammentz wrote: »
    Not really interested in waiting for predators to jump me and hope it's brains and not heart or lung.

Maybe you could ask Glu to offer a "brains only" region to make it as easy as possible for you...
    Say What??
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    you should let predators attack, good chance of brain shots
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Thanks. I'll give it a try
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    I still have bounties for brains (34 left) and necks (509 left). I still hunt Dayong for the cash, but I have a strategy for filling my last two bounties.

In a 3-cat Predator hunt, I use my best rifle with IR, the area 11 Clayton FNG. Pan around to see where the cats are. I line up the closest cat, turn on IR and try for the brain. During reload, I move to the second closest cat and try again with the rifle. After the second shot, I change over to my best shotgun, the area 11 Hauer Guage. I have just been dusting the 3rd cat, but now I may allow it to attack for a third try at a brain shot (Thanks, Dj...).

That was how I did it before I upgraded to the area 12 assault rifle, G&H AR100X. I bought the IR, which gives me 10 seconds, just like the FNG. Now I find a cluster of cats and can shoot quicker without having to jack in another round and then re-aim. Having the AR100X also opens up other possibilities for brain shots in Dayong. I Let the boars come down to the plain (flat area). Once 6-8 are on the plain, I sight in, turn on the IR and shoot at their heads. I usually get a brain or two this way. You can try to shoot the 3 elephants (the first 2 anyway) with IR on as another means to get brain shots. Switch over to your shotgun and let the last one attack you and again try for a brain shot.

As for the necks, Dayong has some good opportunities for that bounty as well. There are muntjacks, indian black bucks and more that offer a good neck. Depending on the type of hunt, remember to let them come down onto the plain before shooting, or only pick one side of the the bamboo woods area (I pick the right side) and shoot them from the same profile, just let them come in close. In one hunt, they always zig-zag the same way when they come close, you just have to time it right.

Anyway, I hope that helps. Yeah, I finally broke down and bought gold for the upgrades, you may not want to do that. I was making headway before buying the IR, but it is now going much quicker.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Options
    rattxrattx Registered Users 3 Posts
    I got most of my brain shots in predator hunts in level 10. Use IR to shoot the first one, switch to assault rifle and hope for brains when they attack you. The bears on the glacier are usually good for 2 IR shots if you're quick.
    When I get back to that point on my Facebook game, I'll do necks before heads. I've scored enough head shots trying for necks to easily earn that bounty again.
  • Options
    I can't download the new update it keeps on saying I need a connection to the internet???
  • Options
    Try using your best crossbow
  • Options
    I still have bounties for brains (34 left) and necks (509 left). I still hunt Dayong for the cash, but I have a strategy for filling my last two bounties.

In a 3-cat Predator hunt, I use my best rifle with IR, the area 11 Clayton FNG. Pan around to see where the cats are. I line up the closest cat, turn on IR and try for the brain. During reload, I move to the second closest cat and try again with the rifle. After the second shot, I change over to my best shotgun, the area 11 Hauer Guage. I have just been dusting the 3rd cat, but now I may allow it to attack for a third try at a brain shot (Thanks, Dj...).

That was how I did it before I upgraded to the area 12 assault rifle, G&H AR100X. I bought the IR, which gives me 10 seconds, just like the FNG. Now I find a cluster of cats and can shoot quicker without having to jack in another round and then re-aim. Having the AR100X also opens up other possibilities for brain shots in Dayong. I Let the boars come down to the plain (flat area). Once 6-8 are on the plain, I sight in, turn on the IR and shoot at their heads. I usually get a brain or two this way. You can try to shoot the 3 elephants (the first 2 anyway) with IR on as another means to get brain shots. Switch over to your shotgun and let the last one attack you and again try for a brain shot.

As for the necks, Dayong has some good opportunities for that bounty as well. There are muntjacks, indian black bucks and more that offer a good neck. Depending on the type of hunt, remember to let them come down onto the plain before shooting, or only pick one side of the the bamboo woods area (I pick the right side) and shoot them from the same profile, just let them come in close. In one hunt, they always zig-zag the same way when they come close, you just have to time it right.

Anyway, I hope that helps. Yeah, I finally broke down and bought gold for the upgrades, you may not want to do that. I was making headway before buying the IR, but it is now going much quicker.

I'm currently hunting in region 10 with 240 brains left. Necks are pretty easy in that region. Dall sheep on the rise as they first come in, Bison at the top front part of the hump, and elk as they rush towards you on the ice. I'm using the Knarre Blitz as though it was an assault rifle. Just have to wait that 1 second between rounds. I'm getting about 5 brains from the predator hunts and then have to replenish energy. So it will take about 100 to 125 times hunting to complete the brains bounty. Nothing left to buy so I'm collecting hunter bucks and waiting for region 12. Have fun!