Options

So.. what do I do now ?

TedTed Registered Users 11 Posts
Been playing for a couple of months.. have completed levels 1-11 (still farming the rare Jumbo) Finished all the hunts in regular and hidden .. completed all the rare hunts for all levels... watched over a thousand clips .. have 800 silvers in the bank.. all weapons are maxed out.. now just completing bounties.. need more .. suggestions ?

Comments

• Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    there are event series in regions 5 and 8, and the next region should come out in 2 weeks
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    TedTed Registered Users 11 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    there are event series in regions 5 and 8, and the next region should come out in 2 weeks

5 & 8 are done....
  • Options
    Ted wrote: »
    5 & 8 are done....

if you have done the independence event and unlocked the region 12 AR, then just stack up 10mil and wait 2 weeks for the next region. seems you have completed everything else, and so have many of us.
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Been playing for a couple of months.. have completed levels 1-11 (still farming the rare Jumbo) Finished all the hunts in regular and hidden .. completed all the rare hunts for all levels... watched over a thousand clips .. have 800 silvers in the bank.. all weapons are maxed out.. now just completing bounties.. need more .. suggestions ?

Take a walk on the beach with your family and watch the sunset, while enjoying a few ice cold Chang Beers. Than, go home and prepare a feast of grilled pork with garlic, Thai chilies, fresh lime, red onion, and fresh mint over rice or noodles, with fresh slices of cucumber and cabbage. And, a few more ice cold beers.

Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    DadoDado Registered Users 4 Posts
    excellent idea - love it
  • Options
    JameshuntJameshunt Registered Users 51 Posts

yeah... you could be watching the FIFA World Cup right now and support USA tomorrow, how about that! ;)
  • Options
    Jameshunt wrote: »
    yeah... you could be watching the FIFA World Cup right now and support USA tomorrow, how about that! ;)

ill be watching!

i havent missed a game yet, and I am of course most interested in watching the US games :)
    Choice Dude on Board