Options

More Challenge

azjets57azjets57 Registered Users 2 Posts
I would like to see stampede hunts where you must kill all the animals to win the hunt. Killing 8 or 12 animals in the same patterns within a limited time is ok, but the challenge could be raised by always making the hunter vulnerable to predators with a variety of attack patterns.

Comments

• Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    yea, like they could make it say you have to kill 12 animals, then they stop spawning, and you have to clear the rest before they get away.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    JameshuntJameshunt Registered Users 51 Posts
    the game becomes pretty boring by the time you get to level 10. I Wish that for level 12 they changed the dynamic of the hunts, Maybe don't put a number but just hunt as much as you can.
  • Options
    AVICIIAVICII Registered Users 19 Posts
    Yeah I like this idea (y)
    Success is a Journey, not a Destination.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Then play some club hunts.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I think Glu should add an option of playing the hunt with more difficulty where you could choose to play the harder version of the hunt either in the beginning of each hunt or as a general setting. If you chose the hard setting then you would be faced with a challenge like:

No reloading
    Half the time to complete the hunt
    Reverse sports drink effect on time when you use your scope.
    Having your weapons chosen for you at random(so you didn't know what weapon was in your second slot until you swapped them)
    Using lower region weapons

Once you completed each challenge in three different hunts you would have the option to go to the next level of difficulty by having to deal with two of the 5 challenges, then 3/5, and so on.

This way you leave the option to people to play the game as is and give veteran players the choice for more challenge when they need 'a fix' for something new.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    ^^
    “Vulnerable to predators” I like this idea. Wasn’t that incorporated in DH Reloaded?
    While trying to take out 8 gazelles, you’d have to watch your back for something that might eat you. Love it.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    yea davids ideas are cool, reminds me of halo 3, when you collect all of the skulls and then turn them each on...we could have the birthday confetti shoot out with each headshot :)
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    JameshuntJameshunt Registered Users 51 Posts
    yeah I wish even all the predators came at you when hunting lions or tigers. Nothing sadder than to see lions or bears running away from you

in those predator hunts I would love to be constantly attacked by every single one of them from all directions. Having tigers come at me from behind.

Predators should not be acting like zebras o something lol